Votes: 53 24.3%

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
couldn't give a toss could you???
regards
DR

FWIW I think we'll get a crowd of 27 - 28k, but I don't think it will sell out.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think a combination of top whack prices, live on TV, it's on a Sunday afternoon, 3 home games in 8 days and the fact that we only played Arsenal at home 2 years ago, will deter quite a few.

Also, IMO it should go on general sale, to those on the Database earlier than proposed.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It should sell out but I imagine that there will be quite a number of Sussex Gooners in the home ends. You will be able to spot them with their half/half scarf, prawn sandwiches and they will be the ones who think the ticket prices are quite reasonable.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
A friend of mine, non STH just had an email saying they can buy a ticket from tomorrow night.

Prices from £33.00 so I guess that means the North Stand has sold out?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
A friend of mine, non STH just had an email saying they can buy a ticket from tomorrow night.

Prices from £33.00 so I guess that means the North Stand has sold out?

Yep, we've just got our emails, but I am assuming that they have just bunged a quid onto the £32 remaining North and South tickets (booking fee)

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Since being left on my own in the East Upper by Wrong Direction and his crew, I've had five seats next to me that have been largely empty at times.
It could kick off If I'm surrounded by GONNERS:eek:

Especially when the tenth goal goes in:wozza:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Since being left on my own in the East Upper by Wrong Direction and his crew, I've had five seats next to me that have been largely empty at times.
It could kick off If I'm surrounded by GONNERS:eek:

Especially when the tenth goal goes in:wozza:

Tenth pint of Guinness Simmo!! :ohmy: As for the Arse fans, as long as you keep chanting "Gus Caesar, Arsenal Legend" and "Gorgeous George" throughout the match they'll think you're a Sussex Red and leave you be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here