VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On the basis that I've had eight people ask me to get them a ticket I'd say yes

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Could be the debut of our new striker who scores a diving header in front of the North Stand to announce his arrival.

I miss those days..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Could be the debut of our new striker who scores a diving header in front of the North Stand to announce his arrival.

I miss those days..

Always a chance they may return......who knows.....that's why we love football.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It will be hard to buy tickets, the announced attendance will be very high, but there will still be empty seats in the ground.

What happened to the scheme whereby ST holders could sell their tickets via the club in the event of a sell-out? This would appear to be the first time it would be relevant.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's a cup game so you have not paid for your ticket.....you have first dibs to buy your seat, if you do not want it the club will sell it to someone who does.....I think.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It will be hard to buy tickets, the announced attendance will be very high, but there will still be empty seats in the ground.

Not sure what you mean?

For this game all STHs (except 1901) have to buy their ticket - if they don't buy one, they won't be gong.

Thw announced attendance, as is the way for all games, will be the number of tickets sold. I can't see many people buying a ticket and not turning up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will be a sellout , I've even been asked if I can get hold of tickets for the game and I live 250 miles away from Brighton.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably......I am getting lots of messages from Gooners asking if I can 'help' with tickets. They are going to be dotted all around the ground. I reckon we've also got a lot of Arse-following season ticket holders who won't know who to cheer. Could be a big day for the half and half scarf sellers :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Can't see a sell-out meself....around 27500-28000 is my guess. Three home games in 8 days...another big factor...travel costs etc...affecting longer distance fans, of which there are many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here