Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Saturday Be Our Day Of Absolution?

el punal

After the Luton debacle our focus is now on that mob from up the road. The two scenarios that are playing in my mind are :

1.From 2019, we got hammered at home 5-0 by Bournemouth and, frankly, just gave up in the second half. The following Tuesday we were due to play Cardiff who were relegation candidates, like us. They turned up and we didn’t and we lost 2-0. We, in the end, just scraped the drop.

2. After being thumped 5-1 at home by Everton towards the end of last season we then had to meet Arsenal away a week later. Arsenal, top two side vying to be Champions. We turned up and produced one of our best performances of the season winning 3-0.

Which scenario will unfold on Saturday? Please let it be No.2. (y)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Look, we know it’s 1-1 at best. Just prepare for worst, which is quite likely. Has ever been thus against that lot.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Does RDZ ever set up at all to nullify threats? They have two, I hope he does to an extent. The set up against Neto in the Wolves second half was a joke, either no marking or a slow defender ten metres away.
Haha starting to see a gradual cooling towards RDZ on this board after his 15 month honeymoon.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think a lot will hinge on the fitness of Palace's duo who went off injured yesterday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Haha starting to see a gradual cooling towards RDZ on this board after his 15 month honeymoon.
I doubt if the poster has changed his opinion of RDZ …he’ll be mature enough to understand that RDZ is not perfect and not gone with the hype, but at the same time not think he’s rubbish either

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here