Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Rosenior get in the team when Bong is back?

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
I'm terribly sorry, but that is utter bobbins. He can kill a ball on a sixpence, Bruno's touch and control is superb.
I don't disagree and I didn't say otherwise. We've seen countless examples of his ability to control a football this season.

What I am actually saying is that, on occasion, when the ball is in the air, he chooses to not use exert those attributes which can put us under further pressure.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He had acres of space and plenty of time.

The thing about it which annoys me is that it he often has plenty of time and space to control the ball and pick out a simple pass, yet chooses to try and catch it on the volley and inevitably concede possession.

Overall he's been very good this season and definitely upped his game. I am not saying he should lose his place when everyone is fit, but that it would be helpful if he stopped doing this.

You are very hard to please, personally there is not one thing I would change about Bruno's game he has been a joy to watch, oh and that beard... :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't disagree and I didn't say otherwise. We've seen countless examples of his ability to control a football this season.

What I am actually saying is that, on occasion, when the ball is in the air, he chooses to not use exert those attributes which can put us under further pressure.

I have very rarely seen Bruno give the ball away cheaply, so I'm not quite sure what it is you are driving at.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Bong will not get back in whilst the team continues to win. Bong is better defensively than LR and LR's limitations may be found out against the stronger teams on the run in. If so Bong may come back then.

Bong will start next season as our first choice left back wherever we are playing.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
He had acres of space and plenty of time.

The thing about it which annoys me is that it he often has plenty of time and space to control the ball and pick out a simple pass, yet chooses to try and catch it on the volley and inevitably concede possession.

Overall he's been very good this season and definitely upped his game. I am not saying he should lose his place when everyone is fit, but that it would be helpful if he stopped doing this.

well in a perfect world yes, dont really get your point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here