Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hughes

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's about a Derby player, and I gave an honest assessment of his performance, albeit from the comfort of my armchair.
What did I say that annoyed you so much ?

It's just the fact you're always on here. Go and take a women out or go to the pictures or something just..........well f**** off really.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Man of the match today.

Yes he is annoying, but in the same way our players probably are to other fans.

A very very talented player. What is scary is that he is only 21.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hughes was brilliant today. He's so much better now than he was when everyone was raving about his stepovers a few years ago.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Manmarked by Hughes.

Yes, but you lose your marker with good and clever movement, Stephens was static a lot of the match, also every 50-50 challenge he lost. Disappointed with him today, but he has been good for the vast majority of the season.

Humbleclaret

Banned
May 2, 2016
I can understand your discontent for him, he was a pivotal part of your downfall today but he is an excellent player, great asset to Derby. ~ humbleclaret

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
There can't be many opposition players who get Albion fans to make up a special song for them.

Which caused a minor spat in North stand today. Some one took umbrage on the basis that the chant was picking on his skin colour, and so was akin to being a racist comment.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
for the faults we as oposition wouldnt like, very good player. most surprised to find he's 21 and not played all season due to injury.

Which caused a minor spat in North stand today. Some one took umbrage on the basis that the chant was picking on his skin colour, and so was akin to being a racist comment.

I saw him clapping the chant. I doubt that he hears it very often, since it would most likely only occur to fans for whom "Albion ... Albion ..." is a commonplace chant in its own right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here