Will Hoskins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
From what I have seen of him which has more often than not been against us than for us he looks like a good player.

Comments like he feels stronger now than before the injury (what is he supposed to say) time will tell

All I will say is that he is more beneficial to us on the pitch than off it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Technically Hoskins is excellent and would fit right into our style of play. You would hope all of this is behind him and he will fulfil the potential we have seen in glimpses. That is providing the club wish to retain him for next season

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
This is interesting. Here's hoping the new physio has a positive impact on our dreadful injury record.

After dealing with rugby injuries football related ones should be like a walk in the park, can imagine him telling some to man up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is interesting. Here's hoping the new physio has a positive impact on our dreadful injury record.

I don't think Stretch should have been edged out. He'd served the club under quite a few managers. The players don't seem to warm up enough before a match like they used to do.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Technically Hoskins is excellent and would fit right into our style of play. You would hope all of this is behind him and he will fulfil the potential we have seen in glimpses. That is providing the club wish to retain him for next season

Really cant see him getting anywhere near the first team - a League 1 player

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think Stretch should have been edged out. He'd served the club under quite a few managers. The players don't seem to warm up enough before a match like they used to do.

So who is responsible for that?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Based on the time that he has played he does nothing out of the ordinary - will be released in the summer and end up somewhere in Lge 1 - not nearly good enough for a team pushing into the play offs

Ignoring his quality goals against Cardiff & Newcastle then? There's absolutely no way that anyone can say if he will be good enough until he has a consistent period of playing and being injury free. He's played 18 games for us (if Wiki is correct) for us in 1 1/2 seasons. Give him a chance before writing him off.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Makes sense that....nurse him back to health over two seasons...then get rid of him......a fully fit Hoskins is what we need and the sooner he gets back the better.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think there are a fare few people who were disappointed with the lack of minutes he got on the pitch when we hade CMS running around unproductively for a large proportion of the time!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think there are a fare few people who were disappointed with the lack of minutes he got on the pitch when we hade CMS running around unproductively for a large proportion of the time!!!

Good point, he is technically very good and deserves a decent run in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports