Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins to Oxford?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
For you to touch a nerve, you'd have to register as someone important to me. You're not, trust me. And yes, I did claim you were unloved...or have been at some point in your life, as something has to explain your baffling outlook on the unfortunate circumstances of other humans. Still, enjoy being bitter.
I lead a very fulfilled happy life thanks...What are you?some sort of psychic wolly or something?

I agree with your point about me not being important to you though...I'm devastated as I've known you for decades:(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
O you playing that old card again are you?getting personal about his personal life and turning it into a massive drama...what a prized plonker you're are,nothing worse than bringing his baby loss into an argument when discussing an injury..truly bloody shocking.

I'm not playing any card. You were the one who said he'd been fortunate. He didn't have just one injury but several.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not playing any card. You were the one who said he'd been fortunate. He didn't have just one injury but several.
You brought up his personal life pal and you were looking to turn it into a big drama...you failed and no doubt look a bit of a tit for it.On the other hand i said he's been fortunate because he's been exceptionally well paid while injured and has many years left to do something else outside football...That's a fair assessment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You brought up his personal life pal and you were looking to turn it into a big drama...you failed and no doubt look a bit of a tit for it.On the other hand i said he's been fortunate because he's been exceptionally well paid while injured and has many years left to do something else outside football...That's a fair assessment.

You're the one who's calling it a drama, no one else. He had a lot of bad luck whilst at Brighton. I hope he can recover from this and I wish him well, unlike you who laughed at his further bad luck.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You're the one who's calling it a drama, no one else. He had a lot of bad luck whilst at Brighton. I hope he can recover from this and I wish him well, unlike you who laughed at his further bad luck.
My laughing was toungue and cheek due to the sicknote name he's given...we do this when we have injury prone players.

My posts on page 1&2 would suggest otherwise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 864

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Because he's a sick note and has been fortunate enough to make plenty of money...Isn't this what people do i,e slate sick notes?
Maybe im the first

You really are a top class pillock. In how many other professions do we slate those unlucky enough to suffer from recurring medical problems? Why do you, and sadly enough a minority of others, deem it okay to do it to footballers?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Diving racist Danny Hylton seems to being finding the net at Oxturd 5 in 8 could keep Hoskins out in the long run.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You really are a top class pillock. In how many other professions do we slate those unlucky enough to suffer from recurring medical problems? Why do you, and sadly enough a minority of others, deem it okay to do it to footballers?
We're talking about injury prone players here right?you like the other tit are dramatising things by mentioning medical problems...Its like you're twisting it into a mental health thingy:lolol:
Wether its buckley,hoskins or vicente....Football fans moan about injury probe players,but the diffrence is these injury prone players get paid a lot of money for being in the treatment room.

To awnser your question...
We do it because its football and this is what football fans do...If we get an injury prone player,he needs to be replaced costing the club more money.If you had a member of staff off sick with full pay for ages you'd be pissed off as you'd have to get cover in.People even at work places moan about sick notes all the time...Its just the way it is and it won't change.

You can call me a pillock or whatever other pathetic name,but you wearnt the facker paying his wages for 3 years???

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Strangely, for an ex player, I will only remember his two great goals against us. I hope he does recover and gets his career back on track.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're talking about injury prone players here right?you like the other tit are dramatising things by mentioning medical problems...Its like you're twisting it into a mental health thingy:lolol:
Wether its buckley,hoskins or vicente....Football fans moan about injury probe players,but the diffrence is these injury prone players get paid a lot of money for being in the treatment room.

We do it because its football and this is what football fans do...If we get an injury prone player,he needs to be replaced costing the club more money.If you had a member of staff off sick with full pay for ages you'd be pissed off as you'd have to get cover in.People even at work places moan about sick notes all the time...Its just the way it is and it won't change.

You can call me a pillock or whatever other pathetic name,but you wearnt the facker paying his wages for 3 years???
Hoskins injury isn't tragic, you'll not be writing songs about it, flags won't be at half mast.

You can dress it up all you want, with wages and privilege, but the bottom line is you expressed laughter at someone else's misfortune, and that's a pretty twatty thing to do.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hoskins injury isn't tragic, you'll not be writing songs about it, flags won't be at half mast.

You can dress it up all you want, with wages and privilege, but the bottom line is you expressed laughter at someone else's misfortune, and that's a pretty twatty thing to do.
Who cares what you think as its pointless explaining the concept of the "lol"
I'm not goner lose any sleep about what others think,life goes on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who cares what you think as its pointless explaining the concept of the "lol"
I'm not goner lose any sleep about what others think,life goes on
I wouldn't expect anyone who laughs at other peoples misery to lose any sleep over the consequences.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Are you saying that recurrent footballing injuries are not medical problems? :facepalm:

You're the one placing the mental health slant on it, no one else. You keep bringing up the money side of things, should everyone who is forced to miss an extended period of work, regardless of their job, be on reduced pay or something?

With regards to moaning about people who are often ill or injured, I possess something called empathy.

I apologise for the pillock comment but my point remains nonetheless.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Are you saying that recurrent footballing injuries are not medical problems? :facepalm:

You're the one placing the mental health slant on it, no one else. You keep bringing up the money side of things, should everyone who is forced to miss an extended period of work, regardless of their job, be on reduced pay or something?

With regards to moaning about people who are often ill or injured, I possess something called empathy.

I apologise for the pillock comment but my point remains nonetheless.
So you reckon wayne rooney wouldn't get full pay if he's injured or others?thats a first I've heard of it and I will back down if this is the case,but its very unlikely to be fair,diffrent rules for footballers.
I mentioned mental health in a way of describing that its basic injuries and nothing compared to mental health...These are sporting injuries and don't affect you doing other jobs.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
If you had seen the goal he scored against Cardiff three years ago, you'd realise that he isn't joking.

Yeah i did see that goal - Hoskins was ever only a Lge 1 plyr at best, i never understood how we was held up on this board as some sort of top plyr when he never has been and never will be. Seem to remember him going out on loan to Sheff Utd and he did little there either - seriously over rated

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah i did see that goal - Hoskins was ever only a Lge 1 plyr at best, i never understood how we was held up on this board as some sort of top plyr when he never has been and never will be. Seem to remember him going out on loan to Sheff Utd and he did little there either - seriously over rated

To be fair he went to Sheff Utd with a hernia that needed an operation. He was that desperate to play & impress he ignored the injury, which then got worse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He played with a groin injury at Sheff Utd. The main reason he went there was to be nearer his family in Nottingham for the reasons I've already stated on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here