Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins to Oxford?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If you can keep him fit (and he deserves a bit of luck) he will be the leading scorer in the league if you have a half decent squad.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If he signs for you I really hope he does well. He'll have stormer of a season if he can stay fit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was at Bristol Rovers, under their tarpaulin, the day he tore us apart. (we still won though).

As others have said, if he stays fit, he would be a fantastic signing. I'm only sorry he never hit his full potential with us.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I was at Bristol Rovers, under their tarpaulin, the day he tore us apart. (we still won though).

As others have said, if he stays fit, he would be a fantastic signing. I'm only sorry he never hit his full potential with us.

This is the absolute truth. If he can get fit, he will be a genius signing in league two.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He wore cowboy boots to the player's Xmas do in 2011.

That's about all I can remember about him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Rumours that Will Hoskins will sign for Oxford over the weekend. Was wondering what you could tell me about him. We are desperate for a player who can score goals in L2 and he seems to fit the bill? But he also seems v injury prone, do you think we would merely be signing a crock?

Cheers in advance.

Watch this. Skip to approx 3.10: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-01-05/match-report-brighton-2-1-newcastle/

Quality finish for us in the cup - great player when playing off the last man and would be a God in L2. Keep him fit and he'll have a ball there.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Way way to good for a League 2 we should never have let him go.
Good luck Will

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I was there that day, he was very good however BRFC were a very poor team.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Injured. Hope it's not bad - have to feel sorry for the lad.

Said on talksport he was stretchered off after catching his studs in the ground while he tried to turn, they said knee or groin. Sounds all too familiar for the bloke :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here