Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins to Oxford?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because he's a sick note and has been fortunate enough to make plenty of money...Isn't this what people do i,e slate sick notes?
Maybe im the first

And that's his fault that he's injury prone? Insensitive prick.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Stop being a gobby shit...Wish i got paid 5k a week to sit on my arse reading the beano,you could say he's been fortunate.

Ah, so your bitterness stems from jealousy. I assume it's from your youth - did mummy not love you as much as everyone else?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Who needs to be loved?
Only insecure people need this as they're weak individuals...You fit this category

Ah, it's like you know me outside of the board! Oh wait, you don't have a ****ing clue about this either. It's not going very well for you tonight, is it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stop being a gobby shit...Wish i got paid 5k a week to sit on my arse reading the beano,you could say he's been fortunate.

You haven't got a clue what Hoskins went through with his injuries and his baby girl dying, so stop acting like a prat on Nsc.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ah, it's like you know me outside of the board! Oh wait, you don't have a ****ing clue about this either. It's not going very well for you tonight, is it?
Touch a nerve did i?
Didn't you just describe me as unloved by my mummy?:lolol:

You knew me first remember

Anyway run along Sasquatch as I'm feeling the love tonight

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You haven't got a clue what Hoskins went through with his injuries and his baby girl dying, so stop acting like a prat on Nsc.
O you playing that old card again are you?getting personal about his personal life and turning it into a massive drama...what a prized plonker you're,nothing worse than bringing his baby loss into an argument when discussing an injury..truly bloody shocking.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Touch a nerve did i?
Didn't you just describe me as unloved by my mummy?:lolol:

You knew me first remember

Anyway run along Sasquatch as I'm feeling the love tonight

For you to touch a nerve, you'd have to register as someone important to me. You're not, trust me. And yes, I did claim you were unloved...or have been at some point in your life, as something has to explain your baffling outlook on the unfortunate circumstances of other humans. Still, enjoy being bitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here