Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Grabban agree personal terms with the Albion?

Will he sign

• Yes

Votes: 85 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 120 58.5%

• Total voters

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
rumour down here is that as he's too late for tomorrow's game, he'll join us after the B'mouth v Liverpool game (as he can't play for us against Port Vale)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
rumour down here is that as he's too late for tomorrow's game, he'll join us after the B'mouth v Liverpool game (as he can't play for us against Port Vale)

I very much doubt BHA would wait about until after the cup game. What happens if he got injured?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
A game in which he will pull a hamstring and end up on the treatment table for a month...... I can see it now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Better he trains with our squad surely, even if he can't play tomorrow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This. The Upson signing wasn't announced until late on the Friday, and I seem to remember the same with Orlandi. Both were in the squad the following day.

Announcing a deal before midday also gives Derby an insight if he will be included in our matchday squad and their training practice plans today altered accordingly.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I voted yes, then read this post. Oh ****, well that's that then, old Harry will flash some notes in front of his face and he'll sit on the bench at Loftus Road.

Back to Cardiff then?

But 'es a triffick lad; wiv a triffick attitude! Uncle 'Arry will make 'im feel like 'es come 'ome, Squire.

Luvvverly jubberly. :wink:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Apparently he's on his way back down to Bournemouth presumably via 'arrays gaff on millionaires row in Poole where he will meet up with the great man and not be released until he's signed on the dotted line!!

You wouldn't go to Bournemouth via Arry's gaff in Poole, unless you had a very dodgy satnav.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I've said "yes", but my real position is "I don't know".

And neither do most, if not all of us. We're just giving an opinion based on not very much at all.
For what it's worth, I think things would have been wrapped up yesterday if he was coming. :shrug:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Firstly, what has that got to do with it...... and
Secondly, I would guess it is elided (I think that is the right word, without looking it up.) Instead of saying it as two words - South Hampton, with a break between the two and not dropping the H on the Hampton, the two words just "grew" in to each other, and one of the H's was dropped.

South Hamtun in the 11th Century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here