Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The bloke is clearly a ****, but the special kind of **** who hasn't quite realised how lonely he is and how unloved he is, therefore tries to fill the void by trolling on here in the hope of some sort of interaction to fill in the hours before his mum calls him down for dinner.

LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
It could be that most posters are being a little unfair on Cummings and a tad too judgemental (or simply 'mental' in one case). Maybe Dom simply didn't follow the rules because the messaging was imperfect and a little vague, allowing scope for personal discretion and unintended consequences?

Oh, f*ck - just realised he actually wrote the messaging.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From his wife's article about their lock down:

After the uncertainty of the bug itself, we emerged from quarantine into the almost comical uncertainty of London lockdown. Everything and its opposite seems true. People are frightened and they’re calm; it’s spring and it’s not. Standing in line’s a pain in the ass and the most fun you’ll have all day.

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you are on dangerous ground here, I don’t think even the most rabid,swivel eyed FBPE loons are suggesting He’s a nonce.
There was a full blown meltdown and a pile on regarding Him and his alleged breaking the law regarding lockdown, I was just attempting to air the other side of debate, if you see everything through the glasses you want to look at it through it all becomes a bit boring doesn’t it? Debate is great.

WTF are you on about :shrug:

I'll try and explain in very simple terms :rolleyes:

A few days back you posted here https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380070-PMQ-Boris-v-Starmer-Spider-And-The-Fly&p=9349132&viewfull=1#post9349132 in support of nonces who were being prosecuted by the Head of the Crown Prosecution Service.

You then posted this earlier today
Doing what is the best for Me and mine, what the others do is upto them, chill out, have a nice beer and a ruby tonight, all will be well.

So I then asked
Because you completely ignored my question of how your earlier post defending nonces against the Crown Prosecution Service, aligned with your stated philosophy of 'Doing what is the best for Me and mine'.

I appreciate it's a bit cruel calling you out on your hypocrisy.

*edit* You were being hypocritical weren't you :eek:

ie. Are you a nonce or a hypocrite ?

I was, of course joking, as everyone knows you're a hypocrite :lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Cummings breaks rules

WTF are you on about :shrug:

I'll try and explain in very simple terms :rolleyes:

You posted here https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380070-PMQ-Boris-v-Starmer-Spider-And-The-Fly&p=9349132&viewfull=1#post9349132 in support of nonces who were being prosecuted by the Head of the Crown Prosecution Service.

You then posted this earlier today

So I then asked

ie. Are you a nonce or a hypocrite ?

I was, of course joking, as everyone knows you're a hypocrite :lolol:

Hmmmmm.
Not quite sure what that has to do with a Dominic Cummings thread.
Screen shot taken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Dominic Cummings

If Dominic Cummings thinks it's okay to swan off to County Durham during lockdown then I'm going to stop singing Happy Birthday every time I wash my hands.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
His response doesn't ring true at all. They are failing to say who looked after the child.

If they were all in separate house and his sister delivered shopping there was no reason for them to leave London. He is a senior advisor to the PM and would have a whole support system around him.

If they were isolated and the grandparents were doing the baby sitting, then they have potentially exposed elderly people to the virus.

He has broken the rules.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I would say I’m surprised that it’s taken this long for a thread on Cummings to emerge, considering the circumstances. Then again, it is NSC.... :whistle:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Of course the inherent implication in the Government's response that Cummings broke lockdown "because he cares about his family" is that those of us who have observed lockdown don't. They obviously haven't been smart enough to realise this yet.

Several high profile QCs now saying that because the Attorney General has said it's fine it means any criminal now has an ideal "get out of jail free" card that they committed their crime because they care for their family, and that's now an entirely acceptable argument.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Still would be surprised if BJ threw him under the bus,despite this latest PR blunder, not sure how the wider tory vote is feeling though, is he becoming a liability ? never a good sign when the bloke who is supposed to be orchestrating the headlines IS the headline.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Still would be surprised if BJ threw him under the bus,despite this latest PR blunder, not sure how the wider tory vote is feeling though, is he becoming a liability ? never a good sign when the bloke who is supposed to be orchestrating the headlines IS the headline.

I will be surprised if BJ is still P/M by next summer ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Blow Job will most certainly NOT throw him under a bus. He pretty much owes everything re the exalted and totally undeserved heights he's achieved to the machiavellian schemer/manipulator Rasputin, sorry Cummings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would say I’m surprised that it’s taken this long for a thread on Cummings to emerge, considering the circumstances. Then again, it is NSC.... :whistle:
There's already a massive thread in the Covid sub-section.

Basically many are attacking the government.
Some are pointing out Dom is clearly a better parent than those people who stayed at home, as per the government instructions while parents and family members died.

Classic Dom.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
After what he has allegedly done, he was at least right to remind the Press photographers outside his house to keep two metres apart!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here