Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
BTW in case you missed it, the official UK Government Twitter account tweeted this earlier this afternoon

[TWEET]1264179319695388673[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Will Cummings go ?

Not whether you want him to or not, whether you think he will.

I'm on the fence, so that bloody option is out.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Very much THIS - Shouty ****

Are we talking Dan Hodges - Daily Mail attack dog, perchance?

Rattled. They are very very rattled. They know what's coming and the idea of facing the next year or two without Uncle Dom to tell them how to lie and blame others to get out of it petrifies them.

Jimmy Grimble

ee66cd478d3d7b9edfc7996273f36ce2.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Rattled. They are very very rattled. They know what's coming and the idea of facing the next year or two without Uncle Dom to tell them how to lie and blame others to get out of it petrifies them.

How did you guess from such the limited description Shouty **** :lolol:

Yep, it was him

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Of course he won't.

The news cycle will move on and nobody will care.

That's 21st century politics for you.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
This from the BBC just now : -

Dominic Cummings, the PM’s top adviser, says he behaved “reasonably and legally” when he made a trip to an address in Durham at the end of March to be near relatives.

He says it was because his wife had Covid-19 symptoms and he was worried about childcare if he became ill as well.

The UK Government’s official advice says you shouldn’t visit another property - whether for isolation purposes or holidays.

But in law, the definition of a “reasonable excuse” has never been clear. Read more about what powers the police have.

So in summary , there’s no real proof that he broke the rules as what he did was open to interpretation.

I’m not a fan of this man at all but I can’t see he has done anything wrong as he does seem to have a reasonable excuse .

Looks like labour are using this to try to score political points .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
who the f is this c-word on BBC now? white t-shirt man. **** him

Very much THIS - Shouty ****

How did you guess from such the limited description Shouty **** :lolol:

Yep, it was him

But Shirley not THIS Dan Hodges:-

[tweet]1241737853698220033[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This from the BBC just now : -

Dominic Cummings, the PM’s top adviser, says he behaved “reasonably and legally” when he made a trip to an address in Durham at the end of March to be near relatives.

He says it was because his wife had Covid-19 symptoms and he was worried about childcare if he became ill as well.

The UK Government’s official advice says you shouldn’t visit another property - whether for isolation purposes or holidays.

But in law, the definition of a “reasonable excuse” has never been clear. Read more about what powers the police have.

So in summary , there’s no real proof that he broke the rules as what he did was open to interpretation.

I’m not a fan of this man at all but I can’t see he has done anything wrong as he does seem to have a reasonable excuse .

Looks like labour are using this to try to score political points .

And what about him lying about the police. Is that political point scoring by Durham police ???

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/durham-police-dominic-cummings-lockdown-downing-street-a4449286.html

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
'issued an apology'

Can you spot the difference here?

Is that all Cummings need do then? Would you accept his apology? Both men here knew what they were doing. Being forced to apologise is insincere and meaningless. I’d rather they didn’t bother.

From a Machiavellian point of view, I’d advise people to never apologise and never explain. It’s a sign of weakness and the sharks would scent blood.

I’m also under no illusions that any MP, whatever the party, does what they tell us to do. It’s always one law for them and one for us, so the fewer laws the better. Fewer politicians the better, too. And Svengali-like advisers.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Have you taken a screenshot :rolleyes:

LOL

I have indeed, I don’t mind having a bit of banter with fruit loops like you but that post from [MENTION=16026]Palace[/MENTION]findergeneral is outrageous, it is libellous and I suggest he removes it forthwith. Either that or I suggest a mod removes it for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here