Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will CMS be back for the Leeds game...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can someone actually explain to me what Hoskins has done to justify the hero worship on here? It seems to be accepted that he is a great player and better than Barnes and/or CMS. Am I the only one who's seen sweet FA to support that view?

Apart from being very injury prone, and getting less stick for it than Vicente, who played more games and yet somehow gets painted as more of a sicknote, Hoskins has done little or nothing in the games he has played to justify such admiration.

He's got ok pace, holds it up ok, has an ok first touch. Had one excellent finish at cardiff (tbf Harley had a worldie free kick v peterboro) but other than that has missed a couple of sitters that Ash or CMS would be crucified for, and to me has looked no better than 4th choice. He has my sympathy for his injuries but he absolutely isn't the magic answer people seem to think he is.

Just telling you in advance that I'm going to bounce this soon!

:goal:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1.gif

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He has played 81 games for us and scored 21 goals, that's just under ONE every 4 games. I want him to succeed but I just can't see it.
... and most of that time as a lone striker, chasing all the oppo defenders, and creating goals for himself..... with Ulloa alongside him, it will be carnage, cant wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here