Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another "setback"

Bridcutt on Saturday

• Total voters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
BYX8t59IUAA7B0d.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Not in squad, will use the international break as final chance to get Match fit. where of course he will get injured again and we wont see him until Feb.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another...

Promising news then: Bridcutt and Orlandi back for Wigan. Ulloa starts training next week; maybe even he'll be available to come off the bench for a 10 min cameo at Wigan?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love the way about 30ish people have voted after the news that Bridcutt won't be fit came out :smile:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Bridcutt trained today at Withdean. He was involved in a very high tempo half pitch game with loads of pressing. Threw himself into two big tackles too. Was walking the dog in Withdean woods and happened upon the first team squad in full competitive flow!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would leave his return until after the international break. Perhaps play him in a development squad game or something.

Definitely. And not just because I don't want him rushed. Even if he's ready for 20 mins off the bench, I'd still leave him out, because then he still officially 'injured' and the Jockos can't call him up and break him again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Definitely. And not just because I don't want him rushed. Even if he's ready for 20 mins off the bench, I'd still leave him out, because then he still officially 'injured' and the Jockos can't call him up and break him again.

Nor can they call him up and give him match time so he's closer to match fitness for us after the international break.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not in squad, will use the international break as final chance to get Match fit. where of course he will get injured again and we wont see him until Feb.

Good shout.

Bridcutt trained today at Withdean. He was involved in a very high tempo half pitch game with loads of pressing. Threw himself into two big tackles too. Was walking the dog in Withdean woods and happened upon the first team squad in full competitive flow!

GREAT sleuthing.

He will return but not for us ... niggling injuries will keep him out until Jan when he will be sold

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here