Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another "setback"

Bridcutt on Saturday

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ready to play = 90th minute appearance ?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It's just one of the options, I voted bench. There have been quite a few suggestions that he won't be pulling on an Albion shirt again, I'd like to know whether there is any substance to this opinion, but have no reason to see why he wouldn't play for us :shrug:

No substance at all, just pure speculation.
Bridders is a terrific player at this level but the PL is a big step up. There was barely any interest in him in the last ' window ' and I don't see a host of clubs from the top flight clamouring for his services. Physically, he is probably too small for the PL and although not slow, I wonder whether he would have the pace required at that level.
The Palace bid was speculative, to say the least, and was preparing for life back in the Championship.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So you don't care or you just haven't got an opinion? But I'm so pleased you found the time to post :smile:

I said 'this' because I can't form an opinion on something that may, or may not happen, in the future. I would like him to play, or even be on the bench, but I don't have a crystal ball.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I said 'this' because I can't form an opinion on something that may, or may not happen, in the future. I would like him to play, or even be on the bench, but I don't have a crystal ball.

This place would be a wilderness if people only commented on things that were certain.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So you don't care or you just haven't got an opinion? But I'm so pleased you found the time to post :smile:

I don't know either. Other.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This place would be a wilderness if people only commented on things that were certain.

No, Nsc will always find something to comment on. You've posted a poll on something that may or may not happen. Maybe if it was worded
i Do you hope that Bridcutt will play,
ii be on the bench
iii or rested for another game to make sure he's really fit.

Don't take it to heart, I'm just responding in an honest way. I don't know.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hope he'll be on the bench.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

I have literally no knowledge of Liam Bridcutts current physical state.

I can't even get close to 'predicting' the status of his injury.

I can give opinions on player ability, teamwork, managerial ability. However I don't have any opinions on how bad someone's injury is.

I took a bump on the knee at footy yesterday. Am I Ok to play 5 a side tonight?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have literally no knowledge of Liam Bridcutts current physical state.

I can't even get close to 'predicting' the status of his injury.

I can give opinions on player ability, teamwork, managerial ability. However I don't have any opinions on how bad someone's injury is.

I took a bump on the knee at footy yesterday. Am I Ok to play 5 a side tonight?

Sorry, thought you might have read what Garcia had to say about him and managed to work out that he's apparently likely to be one of the first back. but if you can't work out how bad your own injury is I guess that's expecting a little too much..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We have another international break in a couple of weeks dont we ?

I think its reasonable to assume Bridders will be starting after that.

This would seem to make a lot of sense.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sorry, thought you might have read what Garcia had to say about him and managed to work out that he's apparently likely to be one of the first back. but if you can't work out how bad your own injury is I guess that's expecting a little too much..

Yes I know he's one of the first back.

It still means I have literally 0% knowledge of if he will play in the next football match.

I can guess though to please you.

Ummm. I'll go for there being a complication. He watched a re-run of the Great British Bake off and was really keen to try and make the lemon and poppyseed cake. He went to the fridge but had forgotton to wipe up the woopsie on the floor from his pet Cockerpoo "Sebastian". He slipped over with his right elbow hitting the floor first. This caused Bursitis in his elbow which the club doctor said would be fine to play with. "Phew" thought Liam. 2 days later Liam had his car in for an MOT. Inigo Calderon picked liam up for his journey to the match. Liam, I forgot to add, is a keen birdwatched and had spotted a rare Red Faced Booby in the fields to the right of the car. Liam, excited by this, FLUNG out his right arm to point out the Booby. However his now swollen, Bursitis-ridden elbow caught Inigo in the left eye. It is enough for Calderon to spin the car 360 degrees on the bypass, luckily somehow missing all oncomming traffic. The traffic slows and Liam and Inigo get out the car for some fresh air after their scare. As they step out the car, Liam slips on a banana skin outside the passanger door and twists his knee slightly. Probably out for one game.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another "

No way on God's earth will he go to Sunderland.

Yes he will if they want him.

Each player has their price (blooms words) and gus being their manager won't stop bloom from selling him to them.

Whether Sunderland want to pay £5m for a player with no prem experience and a relegation battle is another question!

Doubt they could afford ulloa though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here