Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Big Sam walk away from WBA ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Interesting read the WBA forum seem quite a sensible bunch. Many disappointed Ashworth didn’t get GP in whilst he was there and the recruitment has been un progressive since he left.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely will walk to preserve his relegation record.

Technically maybe, but it will look far worse if he quit in this manner and his brand will certainly be more tarnished than if he stays to the end.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If he goes down that'll be the last of this dinosaur. With the bubble of never being relegated burst who would employ him in the Prem and why, certainly not for his scintillating football?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Technically maybe, but it will look far worse if he quit in this manner and his brand will certainly be more tarnished than if he stays to the end.

this. its not as if no one would know. better to see it out, blame covid and any other reasons.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not sure if he’ll quit but you can be sure he will be deflecting all blame for their relegation from himself. The wanker has been making excuses since he was appointed.

As I said when it was announced, it was a massive **** up by their board and a very sad day for their fans when they sacked Bilic and appointed that dinosaur prick.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think he'll walk:

1. The money is too good.
2. It's his hometown club.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They’d better hurry up and appoint Steve Gritt if they want to stay up

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Interesting read the WBA forum seem quite a sensible bunch. Many disappointed Ashworth didn’t get GP in whilst he was there and the recruitment has been un progressive since he left.
This is just magical thinking from WBA fans. Dan Ashworth left WBA in 2012 at which point GP was only in his second year at Ostersund having just gained promotion from the Swedish 4th division. Can you imagine the meltdown amongst the fans if a Swedish 3rd Division coach was appointed to Premier Legaue WBA?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Not sure if he’ll quit but you can be sure he will be deflecting all blame for their relegation from himself. The wanker has been making excuses since he was appointed.

As I said when it was announced, it was a massive **** up by their board and a very sad day for their fans when they sacked Bilic and appointed that dinosaur prick.

Agree totally, one of our group is a WBA supporter through family but brought his kids up as Brighton fans, he couldn't believe he was appointed, and can't even bring himself to watch games now !!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Assuming he’s loaded already then yeah? How much did he get for being England manager for 30 mins with a pint of wine?

I assume he will be thinking about the history books but just my opinion.

Not forget the Hollywood 'blockbuster' film Kirk Douglas as Sam,ok Bradley Walsh. Go for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here