Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Albion make the playoffs, simple yes or no

Will Albion make the playoffs

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Meade says no. Not purely as a pessimist, but also as a sort of decider on just desserts. I don't think our play from this season greatly warrants the chance of promotion. Of course i'd take it and happily join the oft-relegated for all the cash it offers us, but squeezing in by generally having a tight defence and not much style doesn't have me say that we ought to be there and greatly deserve it. Another season here with more to us going forward and we might well be due a rise, in my judgemental mind. I like this league and all its weekly challenges and chances.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Happy if we make it but little less so if we dont.
Being competitive in this league vs struggling in the PL? There's mileage in both IMO and plenty for me to enjoy whatever happens :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If it was in our hands to get there-maybe. As it isn't and Reading being Reading I expect to be disappointed by The Albion like every time I've watched us in Nottingham.

Plus we're on SKY which is the clincher. No for me.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Reading have the knack of scoring very late goals, I'm expecting elation to turn to despair in the 89th minute :sick:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No. We'll draw and Reading will win.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Logically, Forest's recent form has been pretty miserable and this is the first time they've started a match with nothing to play for. We have everything to play for.

Reading also have everything to play for and a home crowd behind them, but Burnley are a good outfit and in form, so I expect Dyche to actually give a shit and he'll ensure he sets his team up properly. I fancy this game will be a draw.

I still like our chances, but I think the onus will be on us to score first and put the pressure on Reading. There will still be some demons from their relegation a year ago and we don't know how they'll handle it mentally.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No. Yes. Shut up optimistic self, no chance. You're only saying that because you really believe we'll sneak through but don't want to say it.. Look, it's the way of the world, we'll get close to it, but probably concede in injury time or something. You're such a grumpy cock.. Why don't you just piss off with your sunny out look all the time. Wierdo.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Out of our hands.... We will will on Sat, but so will Reading.

That's what I think, and voted accordingly. I hope I am wrong, but I am also pretty happy to be in contention up to the last game of the season.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Head - no
Heart - yes

I think at some stage during the 90 minutes we will be in the top6. Whether we will at 15.04 on Saturday...?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What the hell. YES!!!! Why not. Who can predict anything in this league other than a Birmingham defeat. I have a gut feeling that things will change in the last ten minutes on saturday, it will be a nail-biter.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just 22%. We're a very pessimistic bunch.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes, I'm keeping the faith. I also shoved a fiver on us to be promoted via the playoffs at 12/1. Last time I backed us was away to Leicester when we beat them 4-1 so I am hoping it's a lucky omen.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Yes we will! Forest are in freefall and have nothing to play for; I listened to the Doncaster stream of Reading's last match and they sounded utter shite for 85mins with a couple of lucky goals at the end, and Burnley are still playing well despite already being up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here