Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan make approach for Poyet

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
After all his talking the last couple of years about only being tempted by a BIG club. I would laugh my cock off if Poyet ended up at Wigan. Yes they may have a few quid from the Prem payments, but WIGAN pmsl.....Hardly Chelsea/Spurs or the other jobs Poyet thinks he is good enough for. Maybe poor old Gus's stock isn't quite as high as he liked everyone to believe......But then we must remember he is not leaving us, all in all it amounts to the same as a sacking!!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
After all his talking the last couple of years about only being tempted by a BIG club. I would laugh my cock off if Poyet ended up at Wigan. Yes they may have a few quid from the Prem payments, but WIGAN pmsl.....Hardly Chelsea/Spurs or the other jobs Poyet thinks he is good enough for. Maybe poor old Gus's stock isn't quite as high as he liked everyone to believe......But then we must remember he is not leaving us, all in all it amounts to the same as a sacking!!!

You really are a nasty person, aren't you

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Parachute payments barely cover their Premier League level wage bill.

Wage bill is approx £38m, blackburns was £50m, and boltons £55m.

^ all last years data.

I'd imagine it was about the same last season, and can probably sell kone and Maloney for about £15m to bring this down to £23m.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You really are a nasty person, aren't you

Why's that? Because I've repeated what Gus has said dozen's of times...He has quite clearly stated time and time again, he would only leave for a very big club. Has he not....If your looking for someone to slag off, I suggest you look to the man who has created this whole mess and no that isn't Barber.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Hi kev, don't think there's any big clubs left for poyet. I think with the parachute payments and budget available for the forthcoming season this would be an ideal opportunity for poyet IMO. I'm more concerned with who we will be bringing in and whether that person will be able to have decent contacts abroad like poyet had. I'm praying we don't get an English manager with English ideas who wants British players........

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

This is not the first time u have mentioned laughing your cock off...hmm...fetish?..anyway hes not gone yet...newspaper talk ar present so u can put it away lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here