Wigan game on tv(streaming)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Only thing I hate about live streams is you've got to find the 'x' to close the adds. Its like trying to find the ball in guess where the ball is in the Argus.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Only thing I hate about live streams is you've got to find the 'x' to close the adds. Its like trying to find the ball in guess where the ball is in the Argus.

It is annoying, but on most streams I've used, you only need to close whatever's hiding the "Full Screen" button - once you're able to see and press that, the full screen mode does away with the ads. Though that's on a Mac, not sure if it's also true with Windows but I imagine it would be.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It is annoying, but on most streams I've used, you only need to close whatever's hiding the "Full Screen" button - once you're able to see and press that, the full screen mode does away with the ads. Though that's on a Mac, not sure if it's also true with Windows but I imagine it would be.

Must admit that after closing the main adds when tuning in then I only got an add every now and agin. Had it in full screen while in bed last night watching the cricket but still annoying having to reach over and close the add.

Shouldn't moan really as it's better than forking out for sky sports.

D

Deleted member 22389

I use Linux Mint, once I have cleared the Ads I don't get any more issues. Good thing is I know I'm not going to get some crap installed in the background.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Use Adblock Plus or a similar adblocker on your browser of choice (works best on Firefox) and you wont even SEE those ads pop up, although in a few edge cases you may still have to click the X's there is no risk of clicking on the adverts themselves and the Xs are generally a lot easier to find.

Just remember to turn off Adblocker when you use NSC :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Wiziwig is the best streaming site in my experience. If they are showing it then I'll be watching it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports