Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan game on tv(streaming)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we lose to a pathetic little club like Wigan, I will be furious.

I'll be watching. Make or break time for Oscar!

Remember you from your irrational hatred of Wigan last season. So if we lose, Oscar is broken? ... OK

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've watched two Albion matches on snide streams.

Palace 3 Brighton 0
West Ham 6 Brighton 0

It'll be Radio Sussex and NSc for me.

I watched us smash and grab Cardiff superbly for a 2-0 win. Never going to turn down the chance to watch us live on a screen.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blue Lagoon and Harbour View can always be relied on to show the live feeds.

wiganlad27

Nov 16, 2013
don't be telling me you think Brighton are a bigger club than wigan hahaha your attendances have got to your head your small compared to us
If we lose to a pathetic little club like Wigan, I will be furious.

I'll be watching. Make or break time for Oscar!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
don't be telling me you think Brighton are a bigger club than wigan hahaha your attendances have got to your head your small compared to us

Historically we're a bigger club than you but the last 10 years would edge you ahead. Are you one of these people who believes football started in 1993?

Also, your highest EVER (EVER!) attendance is lower than our AVERAGE attendance. Can't argue with that. Our highest ever is about 10,000 higher than yours.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Historically we're a bigger club than you but the last 10 years would edge you ahead. Are you one of these people who believes football started in 1993?

Also, your highest EVER (EVER!) attendance is lower than our AVERAGE attendance. Can't argue with that. Our highest ever is about 10,000 higher than yours.

Does that include the Cup Final Attendance

:ohmy:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford

are you for real? Now I have absolutely nothing against Wigan but if you're now claiming your this big club (and bigger than us) you must be deluded. You've had a good what, 10 years? Fair play I quite admire you actually but to claim you're a big club is laughable

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Wigan Athletic :lolol: Most football fans will put you on par with Accrington Stanley and FCUM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here