Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan game on tv(streaming)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
anyhoo, live streams, stuff that, last time we played Forest away, my laptop got so infected it ended up in the skip. Guernsey FC are showing the Peacehaven match live on a safe steam at the bargain price of £2.99....go on treat yer self!

Live streams are perfectly safe as long as you do not go clicking on the ads and DO NOT download anything, such as you need to update this or download that as you really do not. Also as a failsafe have a virus protection running and scan every now and then with Malware bytes just in case you did click on anything

I am always dispassionate with regards to other clubs, I have no love of Wigan but I do have respect for what they have achieved in recent times. Personally I would say that they are a bigger club than Brighton and indeed us when in terms of success in recent times, then again I am not bothered about attendances

EDIT: I am 100% certain they are bigger than either of us recently, certainly in terms of football which is all I care about

I think you are wrong, and that's bold for me because I really don't care about who's the bigger club, Both Brighton and Palace are bigger, yes in the last 7 years they trump us both, but that's it, they've had their day in the sun, I remember Oldham Athletic in the top flight and at a cup final, now look, Wigan will go the same way.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
FA Cup Final 21 May 1983 - 100,000
FA Cup Final Replay 26 May 1983 - 100,000

FA Cup Final 11 May 2013 - 86,254

We still win

:lolol: :lolol:

Don't think the replay was 100,000. I think evening games were restricted to something like 92,000.

We still win though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I have just got a new mini Ipad and am not very good at making it work.

Can anyone help with the best way for me to watch the Wigan match on it. Is it possible?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I am always dispassionate with regards to other clubs, I have no love of Wigan but I do have respect for what they have achieved in recent times. Personally I would say that they are a bigger club than Brighton and indeed us when in terms of success in recent times, then again I am not bothered about attendances

EDIT: I am 100% certain they are bigger than either of us recently, certainly in terms of football which is all I care about

You can make the stats prove pretty much anything IMO!

Over the past 10 years, Wigan have definitely been 'better' than us.

Since they were elected to the league though, in 1978, I would say we are the bigger club, based on the number of seasons spent in each division, averaged out.

Like I say, you can make the stats say anything.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I have just got a new mini Ipad and am not very good at making it work.

Can anyone help with the best way for me to watch the Wigan match on it. Is it possible?

Search in the app store for the puffin Browser, this is the only way(I know of) to watch flash on an Iphone and then go to the link there. I used it once to watch a match on my sons Ipad when I was stranded in traffic for five hours.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You can make the stats prove pretty much anything IMO!

Over the past 10 years, Wigan have definitely been 'better' than us.

Since they were elected to the league though, in 1978, I would say we are the bigger club, based on the number of seasons spent in each division, averaged out.

Like I say, you can make the stats say anything.

I am not to concerned either way, but I have a lot of respect for Wigan and was very pleased that they won the FA cup. For any of us to try and look down on them is slightly bizarre in my opinion

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I am not to concerned either way, but I have a lot of respect for Wigan and was very pleased that they won the FA cup. For any of us to try and look down on them is slightly bizarre in my opinion

Agree.

They've done brilliantly recently, in what is a hardcore Rugby League stronghold.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are we really arguing over whether we are bigger than Wigan?

There should be no argument, we are clearly a bigger club, as I would say are Palace, but not by much :)

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Typical NSC thread - starts off about live streaming and degenerates into a debate about who is the bigger club. I know it's all good humoured but bloody hell.... LOLI

Anyway, in an attempt to get the thread back on track, the game is now listed on the wiziwig website which states that three channels are confirmed to be showing the game which should equate to a few streams being available. Maybe even a good quality one.

Jimmy Grimble

Does the Hikers Rest still have Al Jazeera? Or the Railway Bell?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Anyone who has beIN Sport (in the US) through their TV provider, will be able to watch the Wigan game live, online, through beIN Sport Play. Simply log in using your TV provider's login details. I did this for the Reading game in September, which was not broadcast on TV.

I'm just hoping the commentary isn't in Spanish, as it was for the Watford game :annoyed:

Thanks. AZ and JB

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So Wigan are a bigger club than Newcastle and Sunderland ? Fair do's then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here