Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan game on tv(streaming)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
don't be telling me you think Brighton are a bigger club than wigan hahaha your attendances have got to your head your small compared to us

I see Wigan as a non league club like Wimbledon that got into the football league in late 70s went up the tables had an unbelievable stay in the top flight, won the FA cup final and then.............. Oh relegated and both had crowds of around 11,000, look where Wimbledon are now I hope you enjoyed supporting Wigan over the last 10 years

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
To be fair, they are the reigning FA Cup holders.... that's pretty "big" if you ask me and something we've never achieved.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
It says ch HD4 for Wigan game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was on holiday a year ago, for the Palace game, and basically built up my DAY around to watching the game in Barbados.

Its safe to say, during my holiday this year, I'll probably check the score at half time / full time and be done with it, I was DEVASTATED for the rest of the day last year, asking HOW it could have happened.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Bein Sports USA have now announced their games for this weekend and are NOT showing the Wigan game. Back to Player or a crappy stream I guess!

It's on beinsportplay.tv which I assume is some kind of online companion service to the tv channel. I would say there will probably (as opposed to definitely) be a stream available. If you subscribe to the tv channel you can sign up for the online service for free apparently.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bein Sports USA have now announced their games for this weekend and are NOT showing the Wigan game. Back to Player or a crappy stream I guess!

It's on beinsportplay.tv which I assume is some kind of online companion service to the tv channel. I would say there will probably (as opposed to definitely) be a stream available. If you subscribe to the tv channel you can sign up for the online service for free apparently.

Anyone who has beIN Sport (in the US) through their TV provider, will be able to watch the Wigan game live, online, through beIN Sport Play. Simply log in using your TV provider's login details. I did this for the Reading game in September, which was not broadcast on TV.

I'm just hoping the commentary isn't in Spanish, as it was for the Watford game :annoyed:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Anyone who has beIN Sport (in the US) through their TV provider, will be able to watch the Wigan game live, online, through beIN Sport Play. Simply log in using your TV provider's login details. I did this for the Reading game in September, which was not broadcast on TV.

I'm just hoping the commentary isn't in Spanish, as it was for the Watford game :annoyed:

Hows your French? :lolol:

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Al Jazeera Sports Schedule : Al J.JPG

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
BHA fans thinking they are bigger than Wigan simply due to attendances, its almost as if you forget its the football that actually counts

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BHA fans thinking they are bigger than Wigan simply due to attendances, its almost as if you forget its the football that actually counts

Actually look dispassionately at the histories of both clubs. PRIOR to the last 5-10 years, BHAFC were a MUCH bigger club than Wigan. Can you acknowledge that?

I counted 3 posts out of 54 that have made reference to us having larger attendances, don't count mine, I don't care, I was merely and 'hilariously' in the style of NSC pointing out the pie eater's incorrect use of the word 'your'. (i.e your a bore [sic])

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Who actually cares which is the bigger club? If that was all I cared about I'd support Man Utd or Real Madrid.

I'd genuinely forgotten Wigan won the FA Cup though. Shows how little it counts for these days I guess.

Who actually cares which is the bigger club? If that was all I cared about I'd support Man Utd or Real Madrid.

If you did, which is the bigger club? (Sheffield Wednesday are bigger than both so it's irrelevant)

anyhoo, live streams, stuff that, last time we played Forest away, my laptop got so infected it ended up in the skip. Guernsey FC are showing the Peacehaven match live on a safe steam at the bargain price of £2.99....go on treat yer self!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Actually look dispassionately at the histories of both clubs. PRIOR to the last 5-10 years, BHAFC were a MUCH bigger club than Wigan. Can you acknowledge that?

I am always dispassionate with regards to other clubs, I have no love of Wigan but I do have respect for what they have achieved in recent times. Personally I would say that they are a bigger club than Brighton and indeed us when in terms of success in recent times, then again I am not bothered about attendances

EDIT: I am 100% certain they are bigger than either of us recently, certainly in terms of football which is all I care about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here