Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why so long for the club statement?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I can only think that the speculation about Bruno and Roberts is based on the new figure of £21m.

That sounds completely wrong to me. Much more likely that the initial reporting of £16m was inaccurate or didn’t include add ons

It’s not speculation. He’s gone!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
yep that makes 19m or 20m not 21m

The £21 million is made of 16 for Potter and a million each for Reid, Hamburg, Macaulay, Bruno and presumably Ben Roberts, the entire first team coaching setup and Potters recruitment guy.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ive heard that Beryl the Tea Lady is available to lead the team on saturday.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Documents are ready for Beryl to sign a five-year deal with Chelsea. Matter of hours and it will be completed/announced. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Other candidates have never been really close to getting Chelsea job as Todd Boehly was very clear: he only wanted Beryl.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Why wouldn’t the game go ahead?

Well look. It’s possible that it won’t if there’s bad news from Balmoral. There’s debate on another thread about that and it’s not a scenario I’ll hope to happen

But it’s great the palace game got moved and great there’s an international break.

We need time to lick our wounds, regroup and re-recruit.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Documents are ready for Beryl to sign a five-year deal with Chelsea. Matter of hours and it will be completed/announced. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Other candidates have never been really close to getting Chelsea job as Todd Boehly was very clear: he only wanted Beryl.

After all the sh1t that has gone on today that genuinely made me chuckle. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here