Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why HAS Dick Tight and his book been BANNED from the AMEX ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever he has to say, we will all find out. Seems very petty to not stock it imo.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whatever he has to say, we will all find out. Seems very petty to not stock it imo.

Then again, if they know people at the club are going to be slated, it's hardly surprising.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£2.28 for an autograph, a few words with the man himself and a show of support for the greatest legend BHAFC will ever have in its history bar none sounds like a good deal to me.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a darkened room, Michel Kuipers quietly sobs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
According to todays Argus there is an article on the potless pillock Dick Tight and his NEW book and it states he has NOT been invited to the AMEX as he REFUSES to give the club an ADVANCE copy.

What NEVER heard before REVELATIONS does the book have ?

WILL Dicks bar be RENAMED ?

Will there be a NEW Life President ?

I'm off now to Sports Dreams for more NEWS on this BRAKING story.

Once in advertising always in advertising, nothing like a banned book to ramp up sales, well played you (aka Dick)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Still petty though, given what he did for the club.

I don't agree. If Dick's book has a pop at a club official or owner then stocking it in the club's store would be akin to continuing to walk around town when you know you have a piece of paper with the word "knob" stuck to the back of your jacket. Why would you do that, even if the person who put it there used to be your mate?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

They want to see a copy before deciding whether to stock it, it's normal practice.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I don't agree. If Dick's book has a pop at a club official or owner then stocking it in the club's store would be akin to continuing to walk around town when you know you have a piece of paper with the word "knob" stuck to the back of your jacket. Why would you do that, even if the person who put it there used to be your mate?

Profit - seems to be the driving force behind most decisions made.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Awesome stuff. Being out of line with the increasingly bullying tactics employed by the club towards its own fans these days is a badge of honour to be worn proudly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here