Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why didn't we sell Stephens?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe he's trying not to play to save himself from injuries so he can cash in during the Summer, why do I try thinking?

Are you accusing him of lying to the club doctor?

He's going to cash in either way, with a signing on fee, or improved contract.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your google search wasnt very good because it was in both The Sun and The Star on Sunday or Monday as I buy both for the Suduko and read the sports and also striker but not any other pages,

I have scanned the 2 reports and they are in my documents how do I get them on to NSC as copy and paste doesnt work to put them there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have scanned the 2 reports and they are in my documents how do I get them on to NSC as copy and paste doesnt work to put them there.

Can somebody help as I am getting very frustrated. My daughter in law has called in and tried and she couldnt do it as it doesnt originate from the internet but surely there must be a way that it can be done but just a matter of knowing how.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Can somebody help as I am getting very frustrated. My daughter in law has called in and tried and she couldnt do it as it doesnt originate from the internet but surely there must be a way that it can be done but just a matter of knowing how.

You have 2 pieces of paper that you want on the internet? If they've been scanned in, what format are they? jpeg, pdf, tif?

jpeg would be easiest to load straight to the forum as you can insert an image. pdf you'd need to save somewhere online and share it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Take a picture of them and save as a jpeg and then use the 'insert image' icon in the menu bar above the post

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
They are in pdf format in My Documents so what do I do to share them with NSC?

Assuming you're on a PC?

Open the pdf file, once open you can right click and click on the box that appears (copy image)

Then open up Microsoft paint. Click on paste. Then save this as a jpeg (file, save as, save type as jpeg)

Then upload the image to NSC

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dale Stephens The Star.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sorry the upload isnt very good as I used a free demo pdf to jpeg converter but I am sure that you can see that it was reported in the press as a quote from CH.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I believe CHs quote included the words that a contract cuts both ways.DS is a good professional ,and IMO Bloom thought that keeping the squad together was our best chance for promotion this season,which i agree ......Its a gamble yes , DS will deserve his prem chance, ( with us i hope )but is no world beater,as he says himself ,he doesn't score enough goals........

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
With Kayal out for some time, it seems a good decision by the club whether he likes it or not. He cant lose in his position. We go up- he gets his dream and a new deal. We don't go up- he has a big signing on fee for a lower end prem club. The only worry, he may not give 100% due to the risk of a serious injury, which will cause his finances a huge blow.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
With Kayal out for some time, it seems a good decision by the club whether he likes it or not. He cant lose in his position. We go up- he gets his dream and a new deal. We don't go up- he has a big signing on fee for a lower end prem club. The only worry, he may not give 100% due to the risk of a serious injury, which will cause his finances a huge blow.

appearing to be unprofessional may also affect his next contract; maybe wishful thinking

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Let's hope (no lets pray) he stays injury free.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

out of context, that sounds sooo wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here