Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why all the fuss about Barber

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Listen I can tit for tat with posters all night, About gus etc. I was just asking for opinions why people are saying Barber out.......

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A tad harsh but he should of got us promoted last season.

Why did we have a divine right to be promoted last season. The championship is a competitive league with some big clubs in it, some rich clubs and some clubs with a number of ex premier league players. We were in our second season with some league one players still around the place and a few decent signings (bought in by Gus).

I don't get this idea that us finishing 4th was some kind of failure.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
answer the original question.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why did we have a divine right to be promoted last season. The championship is a competitive league with some big clubs in it, some rich clubs and some clubs with a number of ex premier league players. We were in our second season with some league one players still around the place and a few decent signings (bought in by Gus).

I don't get this idea that us finishing 4th was some kind of failure.

Agree......No way finishing 4th is a failure....the trouble is....todays people always need a villain to blame....if it was'nt PB it would be someone else.......

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why don't you just answer the original post.

1 you don't like/agree what people say in reply ..so you revert to silly comments
2 i've personally never said he was unpopular
3 its not a popularity contest he has a job to do..as said before sometimes he will make decisions/comments that aren't popular..thats life/thats his job

sorry i cant be more help..have a good weekend

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
1 you don't like/agree what people say in reply ..so you revert to silly comments
2 i've personally never said he was unpopular
3 its not a popularity contest he has a job to do..as said before sometimes he will make decisions/comments that aren't popular..thats life/thats his job

sorry i cant be more help..have a good weekend
FPMSL..........7730 posts and you still don't get message boards. I cant be bothered with muppets like you.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just been at the Amex, spoken with the man himself. Clearly working late choosing who to piss off next. I think it might be Dick Knight. This picture is an NSC exclusive, outside the Amex.

uploadfromtaptalk1372457130342.jpg

The ego of the man! Herrrumph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here