Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who's the wanker in the black?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Who remembers Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Brighton to the tune of "I can't control myself" by the Troggs. Must be one of the first Albion songs. Mid 60's and I still remember the words

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I used to like "she fell over" ... but I'm doing it on my own in the East these days!

Quite recently there was a "we just f*cked you up the a*se" from the Amex north stand to celebrate a particularly successful outing for the lads. Which game was that?

Feel bad recalling some of these as simply wrong in today's ages.

At the ref: he's bald, he's bent, his arse is up for rent.

At any female (of any age) to walk in front on the NS or to make an appearance on the pitch: Get your tits out, Get your tits out, Get your tits out for the lads.

At any away fans: Come join us, come join us come join us over here

When the ball hit the top of the railings: Pssssssssssssssssssssst

When police walked past the NS: Funeral march - deer der der der der der der der der der der

At Liverpool fans: sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand and you'll never get a job.......

My favourite today though and offends no one and gutted we didn't sing at agasint Fulham: One nil and you ****ed it up

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
My personal favourite was "Ian Wright is illegitimate, he ain't got no birth certificate. Ian Wright is illegitimate, he's a Palace *******!"

Or 'Go left' of course

Especially the verse "If you see a Palace fan, run him over in your van" :D

Simple happy times...

Lush

Mods' Pet
PC Beard my lord PC Beard.

and

PC Bins my lord PC Bins

These days, both can apply...

balkham-l229-3318253_613x460.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here