Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Imagine how awful it would be if it was Tom Hiddleston? I'm a big Bond fan but I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch a film with him as Bond.

I enjoyed Phil Wang's take on him

I can’t believe there’s someone who hates Hiddlestone nearly as much as me! I disagree with Frank/Phil that he can act though - he’s awful!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Jodie comer

I’ve been thinking they might go this route. A woman would be ok if written really well/dark (and she’d be very good at that). If they go down the ‘strong woman kicks a*** and cracks jokes’ route with someone like Emily Blunt it will be dull as hell. Tom Hardy (who is just a superb actor) or Omar Sy (Lupin) would be my choice,

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Idris Elba would be great ... but he's nearly 50yrs old

Richard Madden might be alright ... but he's a bit short

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
images

He'd be perfect. Did a TREMENDOUS James Hunt in Rush (thats not a euphemism), nailed the posh British accent. And he shagged everything that moved.

What else do you need ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Imagine how awful it would be if it was Tom Hiddleston? I'm a big Bond fan but I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch a film with him as Bond.

I enjoyed Phil Wang's take on him

Also no one* knows who he is! Its a no for me.

* well, I dont

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’ve been thinking they might go this route. A woman would be ok if written really well/dark (and she’d be very good at that). If they go down the ‘strong woman kicks a*** and cracks jokes’ route with someone like Emily Blunt it will be dull as hell. Tom Hardy (who is just a superb actor) or Omar Sy (Lupin) would be my choice,

No I really dont think they will go for a woman since they've said for ten years that they wont, as James Bond is a male character. They might go with a black guy but a woman, nope.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
There is a theory that all the different actors actually play different characters. The name James Bond is given to every male 007 as a code name. So changing races is a possibility if they decide to make that theory a reality. It would explain why the character changes in personality from actor to actor.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here