Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's the FLAIREST off them all- Round 1, Group 1

Round 1, Group 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoda

English & European
Brilliant video, but I still stick to my point, he was comedicaly useless, not flair in any way....

I have to agree with you. The words Colin Hawkins and flair just don't seem to fit together in the same sentence (unless being used to described someone performing a move in getting passed him).

Oct 25, 2003
i'd say hawkins was just more clumsy and oafish than anything else

coming up in another group is mauricio tarrico who used to get booked for arguing with the ref/kicking the ball away etc. which is far better than just kind of falling into someone

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
#TeamHawk the man was amazing! The own goals, red card, gave us something to laugh at when we were crap (not as crap as he was though)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Frank Worthington, more flair in his little finger than the rest put together. Serial shagger, Elvis impersonator and a pleasure to watch. I can appreciate the flairniac qualities of Bruno, Biley Kraay and Codner but none can hold a candle to Worthington. As for the rest , what are they even doing on the list?
Completely this. Everyone who voted for somebody else should hand their heads in shame.

The Flairiest of the Flair

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

(and a terrible haircut).

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
It's quite clearly Worthington, the ultimate showman, his failure to win this vote will render the competition meaningless.

Agreed. But Bruno might win it simply because Worthington is too far back in time to have much resonance with younger NSC posters. The lifestyle of birds, booze and betting coupled with God-given skills might also be seen by many today as very non-PC, whereas to me and many of my antiquity, it was living the dream!:bowdown:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Kraay for me, insousiance after kicking someone up in the air, class. You can't teach that shit.

Oct 25, 2003
just a gentle reminder that this poll will close at 7.25pm

the top 3 look secure but there's a battle going on for that 4th qualification spot

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Frank Worthington, more flair in his little finger than the rest put together. Serial shagger, Elvis impersonator and a pleasure to watch. I can appreciate the flairniac qualities of Bruno, Biley Kraay and Codner but none can hold a candle to Worthington. As for the rest , what are they even doing on the list?

Worthington is suffering from the fact that the a lot of fans around now never saw him play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here