Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's the FLAIREST off them all- Round 1, Group 1

Round 1, Group 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't see how the hawk's on field antics make him flair. There is a subtle mistake being made here. I once saw dicanio sent of for arguing with the referee in an fa cup third round replay over a throw in. The fact he could be utterly brilliant meant such moments of madness added to his flair. Hawkins on the other hand was just violent and useless. I conceded this could give him cult status, but never flair...

That diving header was the best I've ever seen. Such a shame it was in the wrong goal.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know it's not for the Albion but any excuse to replay Worthington's goal for Bolton against Ipswich. It's the only time I've ever seen the ref applaud a goal

[yt]W0z_arXZ8nM[/yt]

Oct 25, 2003
this groundswell of support for Colin Hawkins has definitely taken me by surprise- I had him nailed on for a first round exit

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Worthington seems to be the de facto flairest but never having seen him play I feel I can't really vote for him(yet...). Instead I'm going to go for Codner who mixed sublime skills with laziness, he had attitude(i seem to remember him getting sent off for having a proper punch up rather than just 'raising his hands') and he did time for his off field antics.

Is Hawkins this tournaments tabby cat/seagull?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
A defender, with a bald head and full beard, scoring a lobbed cross shot on the volley. The little flicks he performs in his OWN box. And the best first touch I have ever seen from a Brighton player.

Yeah I'm voting Bruno in this group.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A defender, with a bald head and full beard, scoring a lobbed cross shot on the volley. The little flicks he performs in his OWN box. And the best first touch I have ever seen from a Brighton player.

Yeah I'm voting Bruno in this group.

Could go all the way. Got it all in the flair stakes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That Worthington goal is pure FILTH.

Bruno feels more one of ours though.

I voted KRAAY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Biley, btw, got drummed out of Portsmouth, where he was ADORED, because he NAILED the chairman's wife.

That's a little bit flair.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've gone for Alan Biley.

Anyone who has the balls to shag ****** **********'s (name of extremely hard Pompey midfielder's name removed on request of NSC lawyers) wife is either a completer flairmeister or clinically insane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here