Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's not watching the King's speech?

Who's not watching the King's speech?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Where's the "couldn't give a toss about the Royal Family, they are a waste of time and only weirdos give a shit about them" option?
I would admit to having Republican sympathies, and I actually presumed this thread would be about the film.

but I’m more likely to tune in to this just to hear what he has to say - quite likely to be a human and humane element against a sea of government cruelty.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
My Japanese wife loves the Queen (now King's) speech. The Japanese royal family are a bunch of boring lazy bastards that make our lot look like hard working international jet-setters. So, she'll be staying up til midnight to watch the first ever Christmas King's Speech of this century. I'll probably be sauced by then so I guess it'll be good for putting me to sleep.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Seriously though, the headlines on the news tomorrow will detail everything he is going to say, as they have for recent Queens speeches, so what's the point?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Posting from The King William pub in Sedgeford Norfolk. Sandringham just down the road. Be careful for what you wish for.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have zero interest in what an over-privileged, unelected, toffee nosed buffoon has to say about the state of the nation or the year it’s had.

He has never known hunger or financial stress and barely done a days work in his life. A life I might add, that we pay for.

So as far as I’m concerned he and the rest of his sponging, good for nothing, layabout family can shove it up their arses and f*** off whilst they’re doing it.
I’ll put you down as a ‘maybe’ then?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Meghan Markle is my hero of the year and would tune in. The way she has riled the tossers on the right way beyond obsession is the work of genius. Farage, Piers Morgan, Clarkson all throthing and tweeting every 5 mins about her, I would love hold so much power over people. We will have a toast and 3 cheers for Meghan and Harry at our dinner table :lolol:
Just shows what a sad f*** you are deciding to make a special toast........at your xmas dinner table......to Me-again.
Farage, Morgan and clarkson do not hold power over people.............you have invented this in your own delusional mind because you yourself are easily manipulated.
There will be a Kings speech
You can choose to watch it or you can choose not to watch it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Just shows what a sad f*** you are deciding to make a special toast........at your xmas dinner table......to Me-again.
Farage, Morgan and clarkson do not hold power over people.............you have invented this in your own delusional mind because you yourself are easily manipulated.
There will be a Kings speech
You can choose to watch it or you can choose not to watch it.
No I meant Megan holds power over them. Put out their documentaries and let the right wing blohards do all their publicity for them, sit back and watch the money roll in. Putty in her hands. Brilliant :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here