Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's not watching the King's speech?

Who's not watching the King's speech?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

talk2knighty

Dec 26, 2014
In 53 years I’ve never watched the “Queens Speech” as this will be his first I will probably record to watch later.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If I was at home I wouldn’t bother to put it on, I will be at a relative’s house on Christmas Day so I won’t be in charge of the tv, if they watch it I won’t leave the room.

Voted for the film btw :lolol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I have seen the film multiple times and I really enjoy it, but in all seriousness - watching the Queen's speech at Christmas used to be something mandated by my mum but now it's a tradition. I always watched it, never remembered any of it and we'll see how the King gets on. Difficult year for him and his family, whatever you think of the Monarchy, so we'll see what he has to tell us.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I would have loved to have watched it, but unfortunately it clashes right in the middle of drinking beer and enjoying myself.

Never mind, maybe next year.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
HRH never had the vocal delivery to make it sound remotely convincing that it came from her own mind and not that of a team of writers. Autocue pantomime, and an insult to the intelligence of those who choose to lap it up.
The last sentence, I've got a stitch 😂

If I happen to be near a TV with nothing better to do I usually listen in, better to be informed than a critical ignoramus Shirley?

Obviously I won't admit to standing to attention whilst draped in a union jack wearing a hat folded from finest Sun front pages of the Queens funeral.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's been nothing that I've ever watched, (yes, yes, I'm referring to Queenie's one) so I won't be watching this one, either.
Still, hope it goes well for him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have zero interest in what an over-privileged, unelected, toffee nosed buffoon has to say about the state of the nation or the year it’s had.

He has never known hunger or financial stress and barely done a days work in his life. A life I might add, that we pay for.

So as far as I’m concerned he and the rest of his sponging, good for nothing, layabout family can shove it up their arses and f*** off whilst they’re doing it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I am hoping Hazza and Megs are doing one on Netflix.
Meghan Markle is my hero of the year and would tune in. The way she has riled the tossers on the right way beyond obsession is the work of genius. Farage, Piers Morgan, Clarkson all throthing and tweeting every 5 mins about her, I would love hold so much power over people. We will have a toast and 3 cheers for Meghan and Harry at our dinner table :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here