Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who's going to get relegated?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My Leeds supporting mate is bemoaning injuries but as I said to him is a squad game and if you only have one forward more fool Bielsa who could have turned a donkey into the worlds greatest..

Going down

Norwich ( who will beat Leeds Saturday)
Burnley
Leeds

You should also mention that Bielsa teams without fail suffer from burn out due to the ridiculously high intensity training and fitness regimes he has them on. We all knew this was probably going to happen at some point.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would like it to be Newcastle, Leeds , Villa

It's more likely to be Norwich, Burnley and Southampton

Interesting no one suggesting Palace ...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I would like it to be Newcastle, Leeds , Villa

It's more likely to be Norwich, Burnley and Southampton

Interesting no one suggesting Palace ...

And no one saying Brighton, are you safe already ????

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
And no one saying Brighton, are you safe already ????
No team has ever imploded to relegation with 15 points from 9 games - so there is a decent reason why no one has picked us as 1 of the 3 likeliest candidates. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I now have a top six mentality and don’t care :lolol:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
The Dream Three for relegation would be:

Newcastle
Palace
Leeds

Unfortunately I think Palace and Leeds will be okay, so the actual three will be:

Norwich
Watford
Newcastle

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After more consideration I'm going Stains, Bumley and Naaaaaaaarrrich. All three are made of crisps. Some dry and some soggy.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Can see Palace getting sucked right in to it. Saints, Leeds, Burnley and Newcastle will all improve second half of the season, where It feels Palace have shot their bolt early with some high tempo possession play and not really got any returns.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So many say Newcastle can buy their way out in January but that relies on them being in a position to attract the type of players they need. Those who will be up for the fight yet ok with getting stuck in to come back up if necessary. They could be at risk of ending up with a bunch of highly paid mercenaries and a real issue on their hands

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The current bottom 3 would be nice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think it’s Leeds’ year.

Their manager won’t change his philosophy and the club won’t sack the manager.

Norwich are toast as we all know so that leaves one other.

It’s Watford for me.

Dyche will do enough to pull Burnley up and Newcastle will spend enough to keep themselves up.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The current bottom three are the obvious choices, nine games in and not a win between them.

Of the three though the only one I'd say with any confidence is Norwich. They look doomed. Burnley don't look great but they always seem to find a way so it's too early to call them. Newcastle look terrible but with the takeover they should get a bit of impetus. It would be lovely if the y did go down though.

Of the other sides Leeds don't look all that but their style of play should see them pick up enough wins to stay up.

Palace only have one win but also only two defeats. I think they have the firepower to keep them up.

Saints are the definition of mediocre in my book, if they go on a bad run they could easily find themselves in the championship next season.

Watford seem very jekyl and hyde. They've looked the worst team in the division on a number of occassions but they've also pulled off impressive wins. The appointment of Ranieri could go either way too. Won the league with leicester. Relegated with Fulham.

Villa. I don't think they will but it would be funny if they did.

Everyone from Brentford up would need a terrible rest of season to go down. It's always possible but unlikely.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
A lot of it is about where the goals are coming from. Burnley are an injury away from being back with Wood and Barnes. Saints are an injury away from .... who? Shane Long? And I can’t imagine Josh King turning into a 20 goal man.

I’d like to see Newcastle down. And Burnley. I suspect it’ll be Watford and Saints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here