Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who'd be your top choice as our next manager out of the bookies list?

Who would be your first choice as next manager?

• Scott Parker

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

• Ange Postecoglou

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • Karel Geraerts

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Felice Mazzu

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Thomas Frank

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Bruno

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Maurico Pochettino

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • Russell Martin

• Steve Cooper

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Sean Dyche

• Thomas Tuchel

• Someone else

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They've just spent £250m...reckon they would be the best part of a £100m, can't see that happening. Reckon one of the reasons they've gone GP is working with what they've got.

I hope you're right but all I see is them being Brighton II. Adding Potter (plus Billy, Bjorn and probably Kyle), Caicedo, MacAllsiter and Cucurella to what they had already would see them challenge for the title and us in the shit.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Poch, as the question is want, not who I think will be. He won't come here and I'm not sure we'll want him. Likely to come and go very quickly which Bloom will be looking to avoid.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I hope you're right but all I see is them being Brighton II. Adding Potter (plus Billy, Bjorn and probably Kyle), Caicedo, MacAllsiter and Cucurella to what they had already would see them challenge for the title and us in the shit.

More likely is that Havertz, Mount, Lofus-Cheek, Gallagher, Pulisic, Kovacic are all improved and trusted under the new management team. Kante is still only 31, Jorginho 30. Can't see they'll come in signing more midfielders.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Knutsen fellow is interesting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have just bet on Knutsen and Jones. But none of us have a clue and I doubt the bookies do either.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My personal hope is Dominc Tedesco - Young, ambitious, managed in the CL, and likes a project. Played similar football at Leipzig. He'd take us forward.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I am actually warming to the idea of Brendan Rogers.

Good God, no. just no... He thinks he's better, bigger than us and hard done by at Leicester ffs... which for me says it all. How would he have coped with having his POS and best DM sold from under his feet... ? the answer is terribly - take a look at the table.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting comment on the radio just now.....when Simon Jordan said he was fascinated to see what we do to replace Potter, Jim White immediately responded with 'well we understand from our sources in the club that Brighton have all their ducks lined up and know who they're getting, it's just a question of slotting him in'

Sounding more and more like this whole thing has been planned for a while between the owners (if so, actually fair play to Boehly for acting pretty considerately)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Can I change my vote? I initially went for Steve Cooper (who I still think would be a great choice), but I forgot how much he hurts my eyes.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Interesting comment on the radio just now.....when Simon Jordan said he was fascinated to see what we do to replace Potter, Jim White immediately responded with 'well we understand from our sources in the club that Brighton have all their ducks lined up and know who they're getting, it's just a question of slotting him in'

Sounding more and more like this whole thing has been planned for a while between the owners (if so, actually fair play to Boehly for acting pretty considerately)

As I said on one of these threads, I'm convinced this was discussed alongside the Cucu/Colwill deal. It looked too good to be true and I'm guessing it was a sweetener for the moment they were ready to sack Tuchel. Gave us and them time to prepare. This was no spur of the moment decision. I can't bear to think about a replacement because I have no idea who would be as good and could fit in with our group of players who, by all accounts, are gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here