Who would you want to Replace Gus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
good shout? think we might be the only 2:D

Lee Clark? And me as well . . . if we are talking of a realistic management signing. Wasn't he in charge when Huddersfield tonked us 7-1? They looked like a pretty decent footballing side then - i am sure one of the statto's will advise.

Why the fu*k would anyone want dinosaur hoddle?he's a bible basher and is rather ancient,no bloody thanks.

Ancient?? He's an ex-Engerland manager who would have won us the World Cup if it wasn't for a bent ref. v Argies.
Yes, he's completely bonkers when it comes to his dodgy beliefs, but so would you seem if someone put a mic in front of you and asked about your every thought-process.
If he was a bad manager, he'd be afraid to come back in the next life as an INVALID, so that's got to keep him on the right track, right?

Ziggy Rob

Feb 15, 2012
Anyone tony bloom considers is right for our club
The man seems to have a knack of making the right decisions in business as well as football and has more than demonstrated HIS loyalty to B&HA As for Gus if you asked me two weeks ago I would have said he would only have left us for Chelsea or Spurs I now think he wants away all the speculation will eventually get to the team and to be honest I think he may have taken us as far as he can and a change may be best for Brighton too

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Anyone tony bloom considers is right for our club
The man seems to have a knack of making the right decisions in business as well as football and has more than demonstrated HIS loyalty to B&HA As for Gus if you asked me two weeks ago I would have said he would only have left us for Chelsea or Spurs I now think he wants away all the speculation will eventually get to the team and to be honest I think he may have taken us as far as he can and a change may be best for Brighton too

Whaaaaaaaaaat ! Another ridiculous *$*@*#*&* jcl comment ...

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Andrei Kanchelskis anyone??

I've heard he could do a job....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports