Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who would you LIKE to see relegated along with Norwich?

Who do you WANT to see relegated?

• PLB and Villa

Votes: 139 72.4%
  • PLB and Watford

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Villa and Watford

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Really don't care - because it's not us

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Since finding out it’s still technically possible for Bournemouth to stay up final day, I think I want them to do it. Would be hilarious.

Give the Villa fans a bit of hope and then take it away!

Jimmy Grimble

It’s taken for it to get this point of the season but I’ve realised I’d rather Villa go down more than the other two.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It’s taken for it to get this point of the season but I’ve realised I’d rather Villa go down more than the other two.

I've been rooting for Villa to drop all season, but only realised how MUCH I want them to, whilst watching that ABJECT Arsenal performance last night.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of course the funniest thing ever would be seeing West Ham get dicked 13-0 by Man Utd tonight, leaving them having to avoid defeat against Villa who themselves would then know that only a win keeps them up for certain.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I know Villa have won admirers for battling to keep their place, but we need a reality check here. Not only did their last minute leveller cost us the league title 3 years ago, but their fans give the usual arrogant billy big bollocks and the team are the jammiest, spawniest twunts in football. Firstly, they are only got here via the tradesman's entrance. WBA were miles better than them, yet Villa fluked a home win in their play off semi at home. Then they had the fortune to come up against comedy perennial nearly men, Derby instead of Leeds at Wembley. Now they are here, they fluked 4 points off us (we should have won both games comfortably) and even disregarding the Brighton point of view, that goal that wasn't given for Sheffield United has handed them another point they don't deserve.

What's worse is that they will spend a fortune in the summer. Not sure they'll improve much, but I'll be cross if Villa beat us to a signing we want simply because they're a bigger Premier league club. I hope their luck runs out, and the team in claret and blue wins by 4 on Sunday.

Impossible to disagree with any of that. Up until now I was fairly ambivilant as to who went down, so long as it wasn't us. However, [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]'s summing up for the prosecution has definitely put me in the 'Villa down' camp. I'm sure I'll be disappointed though and they'll squeak it.

Last edited:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I know Villa have won admirers for battling to keep their place, but we need a reality check here. Not only did their last minute leveller cost us the league title 3 years ago, but their fans give the usual arrogant billy big bollocks and the team are the jammiest, spawniest twunts in football. Firstly, they are only got here via the tradesman's entrance. WBA were miles better than them, yet Villa fluked a home win in their play off semi at home. Then they had the fortune to come up against comedy perennial nearly men, Derby instead of Leeds at Wembley. Now they are here, they fluked 4 points off us (we should have won both games comfortably) and even disregarding the Brighton point of view, that goal that wasn't given for Sheffield United has handed them another point they don't deserve.

What's worse is that they will spend a fortune in the summer. Not sure they'll improve much, but I'll be cross if Villa beat us to a signing we want simply because they're a bigger Premier league club. I hope their luck runs out, and the team in claret and blue wins by 4 on Sunday.

Wow, you really don`t like them do you. :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Of course the funniest thing ever would be seeing West Ham get dicked 13-0 by Man Utd tonight, leaving them having to avoid defeat against Villa who themselves would then know that only a win keeps them up for certain.

*adopts Kevin Keegan voice*

I would love it, I tell yer, love it if that happens.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If they don’t, which they won’t, I am convinced they’ll be on the beach against Villa. I think the entitled billy big bollocks will be staying up :down:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Muff & Villa

Watford will be a basket case again next season and will surely secure one of the 3 relegation places .

Muff is the one i really want to drop though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And hopefully be one of our better options for six points in the coming season !

So there it is for me, Villa and Muff to drop with Narwich please. :amex:

One more thing, ManU to stuff WH tonight so they ( WH ) still have something to play for come Sunday !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here