Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who would you LIKE to see relegated along with Norwich?

Who do you WANT to see relegated?

• PLB and Villa

Votes: 139 72.4%
  • PLB and Watford

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Villa and Watford

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Really don't care - because it's not us

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Villa are the team most likely to improve next year so them to go please ..... (not that i'm resigned to us being in a perpetual relegation struggle or anything)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Decisions decisions...

Plucky little money-laundering Bournemouth.
A noddy club that doesn't have enough away tickets available. Ever. They also have a smug manager and don't like us much. Feeling is mutual, nick off back to where you belong and don't bother us with your begging buckets when your dodgy owners have pulled the plug.

Aston Villa
An army of deluded fans told us they'd be top 10 and that Tyrone Mings was world class. Gareth Southgate believed them. Turns out that for a big club, they're proper shit - we should have beaten them twice to be honest. Would be hilarious to see them relegated, Jack Grealish and all.

Watford
Can't say I've ever had an issue with Watford personally, but Nigel Pearson - dear oh dear. I didn't like Pearson but that sacking was totally unjust.

Villa & Bournemouth

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Villa to stay up please - I think they might.

Although I think Deeney is a top bloke, Foster a great keeper and the Watford Kelme kit next season lush...and the mascot. They'll probably romp the Championship

Bournemouth...meh

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Bournemouth and Villa.

I'll keep the London away days thanks, even if Watford and West Ham are probably the 2 worst ones.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Villa haven't got any good strikers but Bournemouth have - Callum Wilson or Josh King might be good cut-price signings when they go down.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'd like Villa to stay up, two of my best mates are Villa fans and I can categorically state that they are not the Billy big mouths you describe in your post. They know exactly how poor their team is and have been expecting relegation ever since McGinn was injured and they realised all their new strikers were rubbish.

Also Villa away was one of the best stadium atmospheres I have experienced for quite some time, that sort of passion should be in the premier league.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bournemouth for sure. The Tiniest of Tinpot clubs that have only risen from League 2 after being bankrolled by a Russian oligarch and have less history than a new born. They are so Noddy they are difficult to get annoyed about but they won't be missed. In time, they will be a Pointless answer about Premier League teams as their insignificance is forgotten by everyone apart from someone trying to dredge up a shit football team in their memory to win a grand on the BBC.

I'm torn on the other 2. Living in the Midlands, Villa is a dead easy away game for me. I also work with Villa fans who are level headed but then that is the exception rather than the norm & I certainly wouldn't miss most of the fan base from the PL. I'd equally love to see Jack Grealish balling his eyes out on Sunday. On the flimsy basis I read an article with Troy Deeney today who referred to himself in the 3rd person Iggle Piggle would like Watford to go down.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa of course, entitled billy big bollocks

Bournemouth, and I do feel a little guilty saying this but they have really pissed me off over the last few seasons. A good manager who plays the football we now sometimes play ourselves but I was fecking jealous of the way they played when we were stinking the division out. I imagine Smug would turn them around again if they stay up, so as I lke winning more than one game in 14 against Smug I want them gone. If he leaves they are well and truly fecked so I hope he stays as I don’t really dislike them for other than the reasons mentioned.

Watford are a basket case in waiting so let’s keep them up

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I expect Villa to spend big this summer if they stay up so will happily see them go. Bournemouth have had a poor season but have some very useful players so they can also go. Watford will have another new manager and could all go horribly wrong, I think they are our best hope to finish below us so I'd like to see them finish 17th this season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd like Villa to stay up, two of my best mates are Villa fans and I can categorically state that they are not the Billy big mouths you describe in your post. They know exactly how poor their team is and have been expecting relegation ever since McGinn was injured and they realised all their new strikers were rubbish.

Also Villa away was one of the best stadium atmospheres I have experienced for quite some time, that sort of passion should be in the premier league.

PLB and Watford.

Villa Park is a fantastic away day. Great city, great stadium.

These two posts make me feel guilty about wanting Villa to go down. I have to say, the Holte End is massively underrated, and makes FAR more noise than the Anfield Kop. And I agree that the city of Birmingham is indeed a good one. At least if WBA go up, it will be represented (sort of) in the top flight.

But still, I'll probably chuckle if they go down and I'd be delighted if they replaced Leeds in a year's time.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Bournemouth is such a crap away day that I want rid of them.

Watford not fussed about.

And to see baby socks get relegated would be great (and for the way their fans gloated after Matt Targett scored their winner in injury time at Villa park). Although it’s a better away day than Watford or Bournemouth.

Ah well!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Villa and Bournemouth all day long.

Watford less of a threat next year than Villa, if they survive and get it right next time round - this thinking does come into it - but ultimately it comes down to 'who do I most want to see on my television CRYING?'.

And that is Jack Grealish and Eddie Howe.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I know this goes massively against the grain on here, but I don't really have a problem with Eddie Howe. In fact, in some ways I find quite a lot to admire in him. I like his single-mindedness. I like the fact that he stands on the touchline for 96 minutes looking like he gives a shit and I find him pretty candid in his post-match interviews. And I like to see at least some British managers in the PL. Appreciate he's not eveyone's cup of tea, but for me? He's okay.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I expect Villa to spend big this summer if they stay up so will happily see them go. Bournemouth have had a poor season but have some very useful players so they can also go. Watford will have another new manager and could all go horribly wrong, I think they are our best hope to finish below us so I'd like to see them finish 17th this season

I called Watford to go down this season at the start.....Although I'm not losing sleep over any of them staying or going, I'd go with this ^ ^

I would rather be optimistic and say that we won't be near the relegation zone next season, so don't mind who stays. I seriously expect us to push on with some half decent signings.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I know this goes massively against the grain on here, but I don't really have a problem with Eddie Howe. In fact, in some ways I find quite a lot to admire in him. I like his single-mindedness. I like the fact that he stands on the touchline for 96 minutes looking like he gives a shit and I find him pretty candid in his post-match interviews. And I like to see at least some British managers in the PL. Appreciate he's not eveyone's cup of tea, but for me? He's okay.

I voted Watford and Villa, but mainly because Bournemouth perhaps in my view to be more likely candidates next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here