Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who would you LIKE to see relegated along with Norwich?

Who do you WANT to see relegated?

• PLB and Villa

Votes: 139 72.4%
  • PLB and Watford

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Villa and Watford

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Really don't care - because it's not us

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Villa haven't got any good strikers but Bournemouth have - Callum Wilson or Josh King might be good cut-price signings when they go down.

You dont think Samatta is any good?

Quite a few people (and no, they werent joking) said I was ruining the clubs chances of signing a striker by "forcing" PB to reply to my email. Samatta was the hottest rumour around at the time.

NSC owe me £8.5m.

Here's my PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/lerkot

I expect the money by tomorrow or I'll email Tony Bloom and there wont be no left back coming in.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I don't really care who goes down with Norwich, I'm just glad we aren't one of the other two.

If push comes to shove I would say Bournemouth and Villa.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Villa of course, entitled billy big bollocks

Bournemouth, and I do feel a little guilty saying this but they have really pissed me off over the last few seasons. A good manager who plays the football we now sometimes play ourselves but I was fecking jealous of the way they played when we were stinking the division out. I imagine Smug would turn them around again if they stay up, so as I lke winning more than one game in 14 against Smug I want them gone. If he leaves they are well and truly fecked so I hope he stays as I don’t really dislike them for other than the reasons mentioned.

Watford are a basket case in waiting so let’s keep them up

My thinking too. It's a funny one with Bournemouth - logically we should admire them - their journey from bottom of the 4th tier to the Prem is something only a few clubs (them, us, Hull?) have done in recent history. But the fact is they cheated FFP to get out of the Championship, and it is incredibly annoying listening to the media fawning over how "plucky" they are, completely overlooking how much money they've spent. Howe is a good manager, but he has consistently ignored Bournemouth's defensive frailties. They concede at the rate of nearly two goals a game (and have done in every season in the Premier Lge). It's bizarre how this hasn't been addressed (even with Ake, and with Lerma (£27m!!!) brought in to protect the back four).

As for Villa, I'm fed up with Dean Smith bleating on all the time - about the 5 subs rule, about VAR, even about how they can't use cryotherapy to help players recover! And as someone else observed, Villa's tactics now appear to be based entirely on getting free kicks for Hourihane to whip in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You dont think Samatta is any good?

Quite a few people (and no, they werent joking) said I was ruining the clubs chances of signing a striker by "forcing" PB to reply to my email. Samatta was the hottest rumour around at the time.

NSC owe me £8.5m.

Here's my PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/lerkot

I expect the money by tomorrow or I'll email Tony Bloom and there wont be no left back coming in.

I know little about him beyond the fact that Villa fans think he is absolutely crap. He has made 12 appearances and scored one goal which kind of reinforces the point. :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Quite a few people (and no, they werent joking) said I was ruining the clubs chances of signing a striker by "forcing" PB to reply to my email.

NEVER mention 'the email' again Swany. :facepalm: :lolol:

Let's all just carry on like it never happened, like those incidents from the past that never get brought up at family gatherings

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Villa and Bournemouth all day long.

Watford less of a threat next year than Villa, if they survive and get it right next time round - this thinking does come into it - but ultimately it comes down to 'who do I most want to see on my television CRYING?'.

And that is Jack Grealish and Eddie Howe.
Hkfc gets it on the nose again.

For the Pluckies, can I add that having a shuffling old man fronting up the oligarch's money to fit the plucky image is cringeworthy, even if he did save them back in the day.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Watford fan ex colleague after I touched base reckons it’s matching fixing as apparently Grealish was seen whispering to Pepe before his inswinger free kick [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I vote for the best teams to be relegated, ie whoever we would view as more of a threat next year. We need to keep some crap teams up

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I vote for the best teams to be relegated, ie whoever we would view as more of a threat next year. We need to keep some crap teams up

My thoughts as well. Despite gate receipts not being too important in the Premier league, you know Bournemouth and Watford will always be around the bottom half while potentially Villa, West Ham, Leeds could get stronger if they stay up a few years.

Last edited:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Watford for me and I don't really care out of Muff or Villa.

I just hate the whole Watford setup, the way they got promoted or how they treat managers (although seeing Pearson get sacked always brings some glorious schadenfreude). As a club I don't dislike Watford, I just don't like the owners.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
can you imagine Villa staying up by one point and Sheffield not getting in Europe by 2?

I said, when they got their ‘extra’ point, that Villa will probably stay up by that point. At the time I was worried it would be us who suffered from it, luckily it will be someone else...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Muff & Villa

Watford will be a basket case again next season and will surely secure one of the 3 relegation places .

Muff is the one i really want to drop though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

B’Muff always do well against us. Somewhat of a bogie team. Glad they’re all but down.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I was desperate to see Villa go down but i feel they deserve to stay up, if they had a striker they would be ok.
Everytime i watch them they look decent and perhaps better than us at times.

Would be pretty happy now if Watford go as they really deserve it after getting rid of Pearson, how did they expect Hayden Mullins and Graeme Stack to keep them up, serves them bloody right.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was desperate to see Villa go down but i feel they deserve to stay up, if they had a striker they would be ok.
Everytime i watch them they look decent and perhaps better than us at times.

Would be pretty happy now if Watford go as they really deserve it after getting rid of Pearson, how did they expect Hayden Mullins and Graeme Stack to keep them up, serves them bloody right.

I know Villa have won admirers for battling to keep their place, but we need a reality check here. Not only did their last minute leveller cost us the league title 3 years ago, but their fans give the usual arrogant billy big bollocks and the team are the jammiest, spawniest twunts in football. Firstly, they are only got here via the tradesman's entrance. WBA were miles better than them, yet Villa fluked a home win in their play off semi at home. Then they had the fortune to come up against comedy perennial nearly men, Derby instead of Leeds at Wembley. Now they are here, they fluked 4 points off us (we should have won both games comfortably) and even disregarding the Brighton point of view, that goal that wasn't given for Sheffield United has handed them another point they don't deserve.

What's worse is that they will spend a fortune in the summer. Not sure they'll improve much, but I'll be cross if Villa beat us to a signing we want simply because they're a bigger Premier league club. I hope their luck runs out, and the team in claret and blue wins by 4 on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here