Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like Lewes to burn On Thursday night.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A huge 20ft x 10ft Palarse flag then post the pics on their forum

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
All the Palace trolls who post on here. I'll supply the matches, bring your own petrol, form an orderly queue :flameboun

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I would go for Blatter and Platini

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Disagree with the Corbyn stuff, would be like burning an old teacher. But I think someone like Charlotte Church would be a good substitute: broadly represents his views and just gets shouty about it in the papers: 'Ooooh, austerity is horrendous, Tory scum, oooohhhh'. Yeah, sort your own finances out luv then come back to me.

For me, Anjem Choudray. Burn.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Whoooosh. I never use words like tinpot and cringeworthy in conversation, in fact I think this is probably only the second time I've ever typed them. That said, I do think it's all bit undignified and maybe a little childish the way they burn effigies and make out these events to be oh so important. Like I said, that's what I think, then again, I think other things are important that other people don't agree with.

You've put in to words just about exactly what I was thinking.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So that's 2 of you who have taken the trouble to get your keyboards out to tell us how mature you are, thanks for your contribution :)

That wasn't the main intention of my post..... or in fact any sort of intention.

https://twitter.com/DrKatyShaw/status/662175716163850241

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 10.13.39.png

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Whichever tosspot Censor ( sorry Moderator) that moved this thread http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...(-from-Turkey)-Show-their-gratitude-in-Cyprus straight to the other stuff .
That thread was moved so quickly I never even saw it but I have just caught up with it now. I also saw all that nonsense on the news last night. If an asylum seeker realy wants to hang himself because we won't let him come to the UK I don't see the problem I would even make sure there's plenty of rope lying around in case some of the others want to follow his example. Total, total piss-takers.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That thread was moved so quickly I never even saw it but I have just caught up with it now. I also saw all that nonsense on the news last night. If an asylum seeker realy wants to hang himself because we won't let him come to the UK I don't see the problem I would even make sure there's plenty of rope lying around in case some of the others want to follow his example. Total, total piss-takers.
absolutely ridiculous that the thread was moved, censorship by some happy clappy isnt everyone wonderful moderator.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here