Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like Lewes to burn On Thursday night.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd have thought Osborne is a shoe-in and surely Blatter too. Both have achieved total notoriety for all the wrong reasons over the past 12 months.

Putin and Merkel are easy targets even if they have both been done before.

It seems a bit like old news now but one of the Syriza lot could be a good shout: Tsipras or Varoufakis.

And of course our ham faced Prime Minister ****ing a pig

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bearing in mind that there will be six of the Lewes Bonfire Societies marching on Thursday, it will be the case that six tableaux will feature on the night.

Suggesting that "Lewes" will burn one target simply reveals an ignorance of what goes on.

Don't think anyone suggesting that "Lewes" will burn one target, the thread title doesn't say ' Who can guess six to burn'

How about Kevin McCloud from Grand Designs?
On the recent programme where the build was in Lewes, he told viewers at least three times that Lewes is in West Sussex.:)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If they overreact and we need to backpedal, just deny it and tell em its that one from the krankies

image.jpg

:lolol:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
In a light hearted vein.... Amber Rudd ...Who? (the energy minister who plans to frack Mid Sussex)
and of course Seb Blatter and any politician you like, and the disgraced Bishop of Lewes and anybody that has tee'd me off in the last 12 months..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a good night despite all the local cousin-****ers trying to warn people off. I gave up going a few years ago as it takes itself too seriously, there are bigger, better and far more welcoming events in a similar vein elsewhere in the country that I prefer.
Right, now that's sorted can we burn David Cameron please.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
half and half scarf suppliers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here