Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would move to the south stand to create a "singing section"?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone moving to the South Stand would miss a close-up view of 90% of Albion Amex goals. We ALWAYS score in the goal in the North. Them's the rules.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If enough people did it, yes.

That said, I hate behind the goal views. Wish the WSU would just get some bloody atmosphere going.

D

Deleted member 22389

I thought the South was getting louder. I wouldn't move to be honest. I would rather the people sitting in the north stand who don't sing move or join in and at least show some passion. When I say north I mean around my section. Which is block N1H

N1H that's the corner isn't it? Your right half the North Stand was dead quiet on Tuesday, you could hear a pin drop.
No matter how many times the Police Box area tried to get it going, it just wasn't happening. Really wish we had some police boxers in N1G. Atmosphere has been lacking a bit this season.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Moved from South to North at the beginning of this season... reason for move was for atmosphere! Little did we know it would be so subdued this season! I do miss the banter with the away fans but the atmosphere on the whole is better in the north. Really hope the north get to the level of noise its famed for, I would imagine tomorrow's game will be LOUD! Well it will be where I am :albion2:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Atmos for the first 2 seasons was brilliant. This year, it's all gone a bit quiet. Could that have something to do with the poor football this year?

I'm sorry but it just wasn't. The atmosphere for Donny was brilliant but since then it's really been nothing special and is getting worse. Quality of football is NO excuse.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The "Atmosphere" is around me and I stand just to the inner left post of the goal on the North, and it's always been pretty good. However, there does seem to be a cliquey vibe, where someone may start a song, and others seem not to want to join in.

Tomorrow, I will be moving to the right side of the gaol, so that maybe a little different. That, and I do have the option of watching the ex-wife at MK Dons, as mates have said they would sub me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I love a good old sing song. I'm not a STH so I can move about, and I've been impressed by the SW corner recently. That's where I'll be buying my next tickets.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Move the familystand to the south stand and put the away fans in north end of the lower east, problem solved:albion2:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
At the presentation I went to they said they didn't want a singing section, they wanted the whole ground to sing.

Did they tell 1901ers that also. Worse area of ground to sit for atmosphere. Still love it in WSU, but agree it is quieter there than it used to be..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here