Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would have taken this at the start of the season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The way we have played in 2019? No, it has been, quite simply, an embarrassment.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
So there you go, you've put ridiculous pressure on the manager for next season, before this one has even finished.

What if our first 10 fixtures next year include Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham away?

Then he gets 15 games, I am no CH out fan but why shouldn’t he be under pressure if we start badly? It cannot be we stick with him at all costs.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Survival and an FA Cup Semi. On paper it seems a good season if you didn't witness all the poor performances in-between the 5 great ones. Something to build on next season with some fresh talent and tactics.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not sure. I was hoping we would progress a little bit on the pitch to be honest.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Crikey. Aren't we the 29th highest earning club in the world or something ridiculous? Plus, you're missing the point. We as customers aren't shopping in the clearance sale in terms of season tickets. Many of us are paying a large amount of money for this product. We should expect better than has been served up this season.

Although £2.50? Where are you buying your apples?!

The 18th highest earning club in the Premier League.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Then he gets 15 games, I am no CH out fan but why shouldn’t he be under pressure if we start badly? It cannot be we stick with him at all costs.

You still can't put a number of games on it without adding undue pressure. A manager should be judged by his results. If Tony Bloom's target was survival, then that result has been achieved. Clearly fans see things differently, they want success and entertainment, the two don't always go together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here