Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who WISHED Poyet HAD gone ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Needed him for another 8-11 games. After that if he wants a sideways move to Reading let him go. If he wants to upgrade and go to a proper big club let him go with our blessing. If he stays though even better

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And a new manager would replace the two or three, that would have left with his own players. As all managers do. I doubt someone like Warnock would want pretty boys like Orlandi and Vicente. But you can't knock his record in this division, he has even got Leeds still in contention, despite the mess they have been in.

Uve a fair point about Warnock....but when u listen to interviews the guy has given over the last few months you get the impression his enthusiasm is waning...maybe it's managing Leeds that's doing it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poyet has now met the Reading owner Anton Zingarevich and the Russian has approved the appointment, which has been driven by the director of football Nicky Hammond.

Did u not read that bit!!!!!

Still waiting.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont care.

Uncle tone would pick the right man.

I remember last years wolves farce when gus didnt "discount" it. A team like readimg that were virually relegated.

Jaclett - sousa - martinez - rodgers - laudrup.

There is life after gus. Just ask SWANSEA.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Leave Gus alone, don't understand people..
Made a few mistakes and done some great things as well!

Too many players in are team are from spain, might have been problems if Gus went reading and team moral would of dropped, 7th to bottom half of table finish

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Albion has always been a stepping stone for managers. Piss poor judgement by the current manager tho (if true) to swap a club on the up for one on the skids. He'll be easily replaced.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The Albion has always been a stepping stone for managers. Piss poor judgement by the current manager tho (if true) to swap a club on the up for one on the skids. He'll be easily replaced.

Albion managers who went on to better things: Brian Clough, Steve Coppell and , err ....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
loose - loose situation............he should have just given them a flat "no thanks" why bother even meeting a team like reading.....surely he never had any intention of leaving us for them........more questionable judgement.

don't get me wrong , i am not a Gus hater at all........i'm glad he's here but he has said that we are a long term project so why even bother talking to the russian chav....:shrug:

more ammo for the moaners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here