Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will you be booing next season?

Who will you be booing if they play or around when we play against their team?

• Bruno

• Roberts

• Potter

• Undav (if he goes)

• Sanchez (if he goes)

• Alexis

• Moises (if he goes)

• Nobody, it’s pathetic and beneath me, get a grip and grow up

• Cucurella

• Connolly

• Ben White

• Someone I’ve missed

• Bissouma

• Colwill

• Maupay

• Duffy

• Trossard

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
'Nobody, it’s pathetic and beneath me, get a grip and grow up'... is a poorly expressed option. I shall not be booing anyone though. It's pointless and usually counterproductive. A deafening silence is sufficient.....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
'Nobody, it’s pathetic and beneath me, get a grip and grow up'... is a poorly expressed option. I shall not be booing anyone though. It's pointless and usually counterproductive. A deafening silence is sufficient.....
Shirley for the individual concerned it's not pointless....if you let rip and release a few expletives then you might feel a little better.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Shirley for the individual concerned it's not pointless....if you let rip and release a few expletives then you might feel a little better.
If it helps you to relieve yourself then go for it..... but it generally has little effect on anything or anyone else.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t boo like I used to

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I know, I enjoyed every moment of the Chelsea match. The atmosphere was certainly hostile but debatable whether booing the opposition rather than getting behind our great team and the circumstances surrounding the match were key to the demolition. As I said, booing is an individual choice but generally not a positive game changer in my opinion…

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I know, I enjoyed every moment of the Chelsea match. The atmosphere was certainly hostile but debatable whether booing the opposition rather than getting behind our great team and the circumstances surrounding the match were key to the demolition. As I said, booing is an individual choice but generally not a positive game changer in my opinion…
Totally subjective, and unless we live in a Marxist dictatorship then live and let live I say.

Unless that changes of course.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Totally subjective, and unless we live in a Marxist dictatorship then live and let live I say.

Unless that changes of course.
Now that is funny. Keep going man! As usual thanks for encouraging thumbs up….. especially if it causes you to reflect a bit….

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Off the top of my head:
Eddie Howe
Newcastle
Chelsea
Palace
Villa, especially John McGinn's arse
Bruno Fernandez
Harry Kane when falling over, speaking to the referee