Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will you be booing next season?

Who will you be booing if they play or around when we play against their team?

• Bruno

• Roberts

• Potter

• Undav (if he goes)

• Sanchez (if he goes)

• Alexis

• Moises (if he goes)

• Nobody, it’s pathetic and beneath me, get a grip and grow up

• Cucurella

• Connolly

• Ben White

• Someone I’ve missed

• Bissouma

• Colwill

• Maupay

• Duffy

• Trossard

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I will never I mean ever boo any former Brighton and Hove Albion player ever,except for Sanchez when he leaves for Stockport that hairy Chewbacca Cockarelka and Dan Harding maybe Phil Salt but that's it

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would find it extremely difficult to boo anybody who gave their all for us last season and who has always treated our club with respect while now going into a new season with a different club. In fact I just refuse to do it. Yup, that'd be you Alexis MacAllister and Levi Colwill and probably Moises Caicedo. Likewise will never boo Dan Burn. All will get a heartfelt pre-match :clap2: from me

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
If Sanchez does end up at Chelsea, I like to think we’ll sing “3rd choice keeper, you were our 3rd choice keeper” at him, as he tries to make himself comfortable on the bench.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cucurella and Dan Burn for me. To be honest that will get caught in the general booing for their teammates also.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And can anyone tell me why one of our hospitality suites is still called Bruno's? Please change it with the same haste that he buggered off when the big cash was waved!
Seems a bit harsh on Frank - what's he done wrong ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And can anyone tell me why one of our hospitality suites is still called Bruno's? Please change it.
1_Strictly-Come-Dancing-2020.jpg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sanchez And Trossard are the stand out candidates for me, simply as they downed tools before they left the club

Secondary is any who left for Chelsea, kind of understand the money side, but it’s f***ing Chelsea.

The rest of the recent departed have s clean slate with me, unless they start playing up during games against us

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
One of the things I like about a) getting old and b) usually being pissed on a matchday is I forget who used to play for us so when they turn up playing for our opponents it doesn’t fully register so I just treat them like another player.

I'm in a similar situation except for me, it's when everyone around me starts to boo one player and I have to try and work out why.
It's usually because they have some tenuous link Palace, once kicked a cat, accused of sexual misdemeanors etc.
It would be helpful if on our match day thread, someone could list any opposition players who we should boo and why.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just Cucu and Potter for me. Tross a possible but at least he gave some service and produced. Yes Potter did, but it will never sit right him ripping the coaching team out our club mid season.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
All of the above, how dare they leave us!!?

Only joking, thought it is a bit of a laugh to boo panto-villain style at them and put them off their game, I won’t be booing anyone I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here