Who Will Win The World Cup?

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
France.

Group E for Easy - Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras. If they avoid Argentina in the second round the only team capable of stopping them before the final is Germany. A couple of dodgy decisions in the final and the frogs could win their second World Cup. 25/1 - each-way value.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
with the exception of the patrotic vote,Belgium are the most fancied European team

Argentina only 5 votes behind Brazil,as it stands

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm going for Belgium

so have I if they can put up with the heat they have a very good chance
otherwise it could be Wales ...................oh no hang on a minute .......Scotland then ..............oh no hang on a minute

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
France.

Group E for Easy - Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras. If they avoid Argentina in the second round the only team capable of stopping them before the final is Germany. A couple of dodgy decisions in the final and the frogs could win their second World Cup. 25/1 - each-way value.

That's an attractive price to be fair but they could just as easily blow up spectacularly like last time. If moody France turn up I could see them not making it out of that group.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I voted England (foolish I know) but I don't think we'll see a European side winning it, Germany and Spain are the only two who strike me as contenders whilst Belgium could come of age and make an impression. It's between Brazil and Argentina.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
I just voted Spain, so there's two of us now. Their squad is stunning and even though perhaps not now at their best, the beggars have a winners' mentality that can see them through.

I've got Brazil and Spain meeting in the final so who knows who could win!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Put it this way: if [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] was to organise the NSC World Cup sweepstake, he'd end up with both Brazil and Argentina.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've got Brazil and Spain meeting in the final so who knows who could win!

I could see that going to penalties. Spain will be desperate to avoid the spanking they received in the Confederations Cup final and may try and sit deep and hit on the counter, playing the Brazilians at their own game.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Uruguay struggled through WCQ stages, an ageing team I really cant see them doing much, they need to get past Italy and England to make it out of the group, it will be tough for all three of those teams.

I Wouldnt be suprised to see the Germans March there way to the final, they step up time and time again, generation after Generation.

Spain I think lack a world class stiker for them to do it again, but surely you cant rule them out?

Argies and Brazil, both got to have a great chance, But I can see Brazil being knocked out in the Semis.

People talking about the Ivory Coast, Yaya is class but the lack of any sort of keeper will cost them, simpley African keepers are not on the same level as European keepers and are still well behind South American too.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Argies... I think Brazil being favs and at home could be too much pressure.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
As I said before: in the Brazilian heat and chaos Germans will be lost like kleine kinder in the fog. The odds on Italy, on the other hand, have already begun to drop after their 5-3 win over Fluminense and Ciro Immobile's hat-trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here