• Nigel " Fag and Pint Man " Farage - UKIP

Votes: 31 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Conservatives refused to appear, so I'm not sure why they are interviewing Hague at the moment. :shrug:

It's a foetus, you've switched over to Casualty by mistake.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The thought of SNP having any say in the running of this country is truly terrifying. I'd vote for anyone at all if it kept them out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just a shame that you and HT (who does not even live here but keeps bumping up his own thread) do not feel comfortable with posters having different views, the mods are posters, put time into looking after the board which you pair seem to be on max amount, and as voters and posters are allowed to air and post their views.

Yawn yawn.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Conservatives refused to appear, so I'm not sure why they are interviewing Hague at the moment. :shrug:

Quite, if there not prepared to be part of the debate, you're not part of the debate. I think it's fair the lib dems get a say though, as it was the Tories who forced them out.

Not only do they avoid the debate, but try to stifle the democratic process not allowing parties that they don't like to join in.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think Ed is very brave and principled to rule out a coalition with the SNP.

I don't think it would be right or proper for them to be part of the UK government.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just a shame that you and HT (who does not even live here but keeps bumping up his own thread) do not feel comfortable with posters having different views, the mods are posters, put time into looking after the board which you pair seem to be on max amount, and as voters and posters are allowed to air and post their views.

Difference between trolling as Bozza admits he is doing and making a contribution so in the end you don't know what his view is and what is a post meant to stir things up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Does one have to reside in the UK to bump a thread these days?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Difference between trolling as Bozza admits he is doing and making a contribution so in the end you don't know what his view is and what is a post meant to stir things up

Quite. We're airing, debating and defending our sincerely held views. Bozza has admitted to trolling. Huge difference.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The thought of SNP having any say in the running of this country is truly terrifying. I'd vote for anyone at all if it kept them out.

That's what makes it so tricky.
It looks so much like a hung or minority government that some sort of deal will have to be done. They will never stand up and admit anything now and they are right to say they want a majority, its what they are there for. Nobody voted for a coalition last time and the Tories hate the Lib Dems and vice versa. Labour and Lib Dems are closer in their policies.
Very surprised that Ed admitted he is not against right to buy, I did not know that and it was a dangerous thing to say, it shocked me and realise that Labour are too close to the Tories, labour voters, especially in Scotland will not have liked that at all.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Theres a few rightwing supporters on NSC that live overseas. Strangely, ive never heard their views reprimanded for not living in the UK.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite, if there not prepared to be part of the debate, you're not part of the debate. I think it's fair the lib dems get a say though, as it was the Tories who forced them out.

Not only do they avoid the debate, but try to stifle the democratic process not allowing parties that they don't like to join in.

Couldn't agree more. I felt sorry for the Lib Dems not being allowed to put their point forward tonight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can you back that up - where have I said I am trolling?

Once again, you confuse my looney teasing with what you believe I want to, or think will, happen.

Here you go.

And the Cambridge dictionary definition is

troll noun [C] (COMPUTING)

› someone who leaves an intentionally annoying message on the internet, in order to get attention or cause trouble
› a message that someone leaves on the internet that is intended to annoy people:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was disappointed Ed didn't give it the Liam Gallagher come-on hand gesture when he offered Dave outside at the end. I didn't think he handled the Sturgeon offer of support very well, should have batted that one away and kept it open, but otherwise Ed did very well. One thing for certain is that if Cameron doesn't get to 323 he's ****ed.

If he doesn't get 323 the god forbid we are all ****ed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here