• Ed " Wallace " Milliband - Labour

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Nigel " Fag and Pint Man " Farage - UKIP

Votes: 31 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He comes across well with his seeming passion but he does the usual Cameron/standard politican direct question avoidance and I agree with the earlier poster that his constant staring down the camera lens is a bit creep and slightly disingenuous to the people asking the question.

Disagree, Miliband is coming across in a very pragmatic fashion, not one of avoidance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a shame that the mods of the board feel it right to troll serious subjects, couldn't they just stick to sticking that old guys head on photos of other people ?

I'm not a mod.

Are you saying that those who are moderators are not allowed to express their political opinions? You might want to find somewhere else to post your oh-so-hilarious japes if you believe that moderators should not have the same posting rights as any other user, because they always have and always will.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. Amusing to see Ed searching for the camera to stare down there but the BBC didn't give him one.

2. Harmonious dream team of Labour and the SNP just there, wasn't it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Loving this Labour/SNP exchange. It's a massive risk by Labour for them to write off a pact with SNP. That's all about shoring up their own votes in Scotland. But if it fails...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The main loser tonight was the spineless tory Cameron who isn't prepared to have his and his parties opinions/policies scrutinised, that should tell you everything. There should have been an empty platform IMO.

Farage scored a massive own goal, other than that I thought they all made interesting points.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Debate just ending, my observation is its easy for the leaders of all the fringe party's as none of them with be the PM to say within reason what they like and are all aiming their focus on their target audience be that the Wales party ,the Scotland party, the down the rabbit hole party or the back in 1950s party. Labour and Ed who is likely to be our next PM and as such needs to talk to the whole county he has the same problem all the major parties have that what they say could become fact plus they do defend to some extent having been past govenments What's gone before

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
The main loser tonight was the spineless tory Cameron who isn't prepared to have his and his parties opinions/policies scrutinised, that should tell you everything. There should have been an empty platform IMO.

Farage scored a massive own goal, other than that I thought they all made interesting points.

Did anybody notice at the end of the debate the women were hugging and congratulating each other!!!, yet Farage stood firm at his spot. The rest went to shake hands and spin with the audience, yet Farage appeared to walk of the stage and disappear.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Conservatives refused to appear, so I'm not sure why they are interviewing Hague at the moment. :shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Did anybody notice at the end of the debate the women were hugging and congratulating each other!!!, yet Farage stood firm at his spot. The rest went to shake hands and spin with the audience, yet Farage appeared to walk of the stage and disappear.

Do you smoke and drink, Nige was straight ou the front door to join all the other wheezies for a fag and then into the local pub, its the only thing I like about him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was disappointed Ed didn't give it the Liam Gallagher come-on hand gesture when he offered Dave outside at the end. I didn't think he handled the Sturgeon offer of support very well, should have batted that one away and kept it open, but otherwise Ed did very well. One thing for certain is that if Cameron doesn't get to 323 he's ****ed.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's a shame that the mods of the board feel it right to troll serious subjects, couldn't they just stick to sticking that old guys head on photos of other people ?

Just a shame that you and HT (who does not even live here but keeps bumping up his own thread) do not feel comfortable with posters having different views, the mods are posters, put time into looking after the board which you pair seem to be on max amount, and as voters and posters are allowed to air and post their views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here