Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will we play first at Falmer?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'd hope Wrexham in a friendly for all their hard work for us and our hard work for them but Doncaster Rovers are another suggestion because we played them last at the Goldstone.

Any other suggestions?:albion: :ascarf: :ascarf: :falmer: :falmer: :rescott::falmer: :falmer: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only one - Doncaster Rovers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chelsea :clap:

2-1 win too

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Palarse.....................that'll fill the ground.:drink: :drink:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Southampton? We played them first at the Goldstone. At much as I'd like to play Donny, it's not much of a crowd puller is it? I'm sure we'd sell our regardless, but a bigger name would be better.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
If MM is still our gaffer, and GS still at Celtic, then it will be Celtic....................you heard it here first.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Doncaster Rovers, end of story.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
bakesy said:
Palarse.....................that'll fill the ground.:drink: :drink:

I would be very very unhappy if we played Palace for the first game at Falmer. Consider the fact that they might just possibly beat us. Could you really live with our brand new shiny stadium being sullied by the first ever game being played there resulting in a home defeat by Palace? We'd never ever live it down.

Of course, the obverse to that is the joy and rapture involved if the first ever game being played there resulted in beating Palace, but I'd rather not take the risk.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Brighton Resevers, at least Brighton have to win then, or draw at worse.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Donny Rovers for the first game.
Followed the next weekend by a 3 team tournament with us Real Madrid and Boca Juniors

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Would prefer a three way tournament with other teams who play in blue and white, Porto for instance or, errm, starting to struggle now, how about Wigan and Kilmarnock?

That way there is no chance of any colours other than blue or white having any prominence in the stadium if they bring any fans with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here