Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will leave us in the summer

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Who will leave the club on a permanent deal this summer?

Obviously lots of speculation on here about Mitoma and others who would attract a lot of money. But who else do you think?

Undav?
Scherpen?
Leonard?
Lamptey?
Moder?

Can you see any surprise exits?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can see Webster leaving in a Shane Duffy stylee, he doesn't really seem to be a good fit for the RDZ mould. Bit of a carthorse really. Next stop Scotland or the Championship?

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
Webster, we're not getting value for his £55k/week anymore.
Scherpen, assume he's not made the grade if we've recently signed another young keeper from Australia (plus have McGill as well).

And with the rate Undav is banging them in in Germany, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back to us for a season with Ferguson going out on loan. He's been nowhere near his best form lately.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
My big, big fear is Joao Pedro.

He's so, so good, I could easily see a City, Liverpool, Arsenal or PSG (not Madrid as they're getting Mbappe) level side coming in for him with a massive offer we can't turn down this summer. I think some Brighton fans still under rate quite how good this guy is already, he's our best player and is only going to get better.

Desperately want to see him for at least another season.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
My big, big fear is Joao Pedro.

He's so, so good, I could easily see a City, Liverpool, Arsenal or PSG (not Madrid as they're getting Mbappe) level side coming in for him with a massive offer we can't turn down this summer. I think some Brighton fans still under rate quite how good this guy is already, he's our best player and is only going to get better.

Desperately want to see him for at least another season
I don’t underrate him, he’s been player of the season, at times he’s carried the team, partly due to injuries to others. Without him we’d be out of Europe IMO.
I don’t see him going this summer though, unless a club comes in with a bid well north of Caicedo money, which in this financial climate is unlikely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Who will leave the club on a permanent deal this summer?

Obviously lots of speculation on here about Mitoma and others who would attract a lot of money. But who else do you think?

Undav?
Scherpen?
Leonard?
Lamptey?
Moder?

Can you see any surprise exits?

You're a brave poster, there's a nsc tradition of attacking anyone who starts such a thread mid season :bowdown: . Disrespectful to players, apparently.

Anyway:
Webster
Undav
Lallana (does his contract expire?)
Dahoud
Fati (obviously, but would love him to stay)

Then potentially:
Pedro
Mitoma

With Moder, I'd love him to show the quality he had pre-injury and to fit in again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If our model is based upon one big sale every summer, I think this summer's will be Mitoma. I really hope we can keep Pedro for at least one more season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fati

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Fati.. end of loan
Moder …more game time ?
Sima…..for profit
Undav ….can’t settle in England perhaps?
Sherpen ……too many keepers!
That Polish lad …..not good enough it seems
Alzate …..ditto
Lallana ….retired
Mitoma ….but only if his value is met or bettered…..

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
I think it's going to be a massive task for the club to try to hold on to the players (and the manager) this summer

RDZ & co., JPVH, Mitoma, Adingra, Pedro, Undav, Dahoud, Moder, Estupinan...

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Mitoma the obvious if we want a big fee incoming. I think Lamptey could also go just because he's so unreliable with injuries.

Just cant see us selling Pedro yet. He cost £30m so needs a bigger offer to give us the profit we want, and I think the market will be suppressed because of FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here